As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

first annual seattle scavenger hunt

s7arbucks7arbuck Registered User regular
edited October 2008 in PAX Archive
so this might become a fail

we will need a minimum of

9 PEOPLE
3 CARS
3 CELL PHONES (preferred with email and maybe even gps. but hey we cant all have iphones)
basically try to post in here atlease once if you want to sign up

in order to sign up you need

yourself posting here
if you are gonna bring someone
if you have a car
what kind of phone you have
if the date of 10/18/08 works for you (it might turn into an all day affair) and if it doesnt what does
what you cannot/will not do
(might have more added later)

well lets see if we can get this raep train rolling maybe?

s7arbuck on

• Options
    Queen BrewerQueen Brewer Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Car, iPhone 3G, whoever wants to come, the day should work, i'll do EVERYTHING

Queen Brewer on
    <Moe_Fwacky> once i had next door neighbors
    <Moe_Fwacky> nice girls
    <Moe_Fwacky> lesbians
    <Moe_Fwacky> robbed drugstores together
  • Options
    dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    boo, i just moved to ellensburg for schoolage. otherwise i'd definitely be down, me loves scavenger hunts!

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
  • Options
    LigerLiger Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    oh god you're going to Central. I'm sorry. I mean uh, it is a valuable school with excellent curricula and educational leaders.

Unless you're in the music program. Then it's all good.

I am somewhat interested in this, but my car only seats two and my phone only makes phone calls and texts. :/ And I'm busy for half of that day. Blergh.

Liger on
    5932306549_6b4d957b56.jpg CUSTOM LANYARDS FOR PAX
  • Options
    dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Liger wrote: »
    oh god you're going to Central. I'm sorry. I mean uh, it is a valuable school with excellent curricula and educational leaders.

Unless you're in the music program. Then it's all good.

I am somewhat interested in this, but my car only seats two and my phone only makes phone calls and texts. :/ And I'm busy for half of that day. Blergh.

nope, business. although they do have an absolutely beautiful new music building and recently built an airport for their new flight program. i dunno, the pool tables are smooth and the beer flows cheaply, that's all i'm concerned about! (although faster internet would certainly be nice!)

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
  • Options
    LigerLiger Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    That music building is two years old, I watched it get built. ;) Same with the SURC.

Okay, the business program isn't that bad. So long as you stay away from Art, Theatre, Education, Computer Science, Douglas Honors College...

Liger on
    5932306549_6b4d957b56.jpg CUSTOM LANYARDS FOR PAX
  • Options
    MetaverseNomadMetaverseNomad Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    My brother goes to Central!

MetaverseNomad on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Liger wrote: »
    That music building is two years old, I watched it get built. ;) Same with the SURC.

Okay, the business program isn't that bad. So long as you stay away from Art, Theatre, Education, Computer Science, Douglas Honors College...

yeah, the surc pwns. hilarious that my roommates are art and theater majors!

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
This discussion has been closed.