As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Yew gotta purty [chat]...

• Options
    ZimmydoomZimmydoom Accept no substitutes Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    I'm just sad no one commented on my holocaust 2: This time the jews kill you.

I thought about what Evander would do if he saw you write that.

Zimmy, don't leave because of this crap. This stuff doesn't matter. I wish it was this tame at some of the other places I've been before. If it bothers you, though, just post in another thread, maybe. I'm not posting in the election thread because I don't want to risk derailing it any further but also because I don't have much to contribute, so I'm just watching from the sidelines or focusing on something else.

Meh, I'm a PoliSci student. The AmPol thread is what brought me here. I wouldn't be able to resist it, frankly.

I'm not going to do anything dumb like request a ban, but I've got to either figure out a way to keep this stuff from getting to me or stop coming altogether.

Zimmydoom on
    Better-than-birthday-sig!
    Gim wrote: »
    Zimmydoom, Zimmydoom
    Flew away in a balloon
    Had sex with polar bears
    While sitting in a reclining chair
    Now there are Zim-Bear hybrids
    Running around and clawing eyelids
    Watch out, a Zim-Bear is about to have sex with yooooooou!
  • Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    A conundrum: Neapolitan Dynamite is the best kind of Ben & Jerry's ever (half Cherry Garcia and half Fudge Brownie) but it's name is a reference to one of the worst movies ever made.

What to do, what to do....

RiemannLives on
    Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    A conundrum: Neapolitan Dynamite is the best kind of Ben & Jerry's ever (half Cherry Garcia and half Fudge Brownie) but it's name is a reference to one of the worst movies ever made.

Just eat it. I don't see what the conundrum is. People eat stupidly named food all the time. I mean, I like spotted dick.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I had a ben and jerry's strawberry cheesecake shake tonight.

It was delicious.

DELICIOUS.

Ludious on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2008

Well you clearly haven't had Stephen Colberts ice cream, once you do there will be no conundrum! You will have eaten the greatest ice cream ever.

Zimmy just ignore some fuckers and move on. Honestly homes its not that hard, its not like they ever make a good point or anything.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Elldren wrote: »

Just eat it. I don't see what the conundrum is. People eat stupidly named food all the time. I mean, I like spotted dick.

that...

that's what she said?

Ludious on
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Zimmy...

I'm fairly new to this part of the forums, but...

Think of it this way. You can always picture dropping a house on their head.

It helps for me.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Ugh. Mashed potatoes so good.

Vodkastomach so hurt.

Decisions.

TL DR on
  • Options
    Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Kristen Schaal; hot or not? I still can't decide.

Crimson King on
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Elldren wrote: »

Don't do it. You cannot allow yourself to be associated with a bad movie. No matter the costs, do not compromise your morals. Even if you were held at gunpoint and they demanded that you eat the ice cream, refuse, because chances are they are just bluffing and are a part of a Ben & Jerry's market experiment. If they aren't bluffing you can rest easy knowing you chose the most reasonable option, despite the outcome.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    What we need is another Australian.

elm?

evilbob on
    l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    edited October 2008

Not, honestly most of the people on the board could do better then her.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Considering I'm up super late, I'd probably be decent at the late shift wrt modding.

I don't think I'm enough of a dick to be a mod, though. Although if Irond Will can become a mod, I guess anybody can.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Considering I'm up super late, I'd probably be decent at the late shift wrt modding.

I don't think I'm enough of a dick to be a mod, though. Although if Irond Will can become a mod, I guess anybody can.

The reaction of most people to Irond Will being a mod is. He's a mod? Fuck you he never mods anything.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    You remember that time, there was that mod here that everybody hated? Everyone was all "You don't understand fun!" and the mod was all like "Rawr! I hate fun! My ban stick is mighty!"

Ludious on
  • Options
    edited October 2008

But she's cute. She gets cute points.

I couldn't be a mod, I'm lazy and am genetically incapable of taking anything seriously.

Crimson King on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Ludious wrote: »
    You remember that time, there was that mod here that everybody hated? Everyone was all "You don't understand fun!" and the mod was all like "Rawr! I hate fun! My ban stick is mighty!"

Yeah tubes an admin now...

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ProtoProto Registered User regular
    edited October 2008

that was Henroid

Proto on
    and her knees up on the glove compartment
    took out her barrettes and her hair spilled out like rootbeer
  • Options
    edited October 2008

If I could have a Thanatos for every thread I would.

And I would kiss him on his Warburtony forehead.

Zimmydoom on
    Zimmydoom, Zimmydoom
    Flew away in a balloon
    Had sex with polar bears
  • Options
    edited October 2008

I couldn't be a mod, I'm lazy and am genetically incapable of taking anything seriously.

She is, but again even Zimmy could get better and he begs homeless women to blow him. He actually wrapped a hundred dollar bill around his penis and a homeless chick was like "Man I'm desperate for meth, but not that desperate pervert".

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    I'm happy now.

JD Drew made me happy.

Zimmydoom on
    Zimmydoom, Zimmydoom
    Flew away in a balloon
    Had sex with polar bears
  • Options
    edited October 2008

She is, but again even Zimmy could get better and he begs homeless women to blow him. He actually wrapped a hundred dollar bill around his penis and a homeless chick was like "Man I'm desperate for meth, but not that desperate pervert".

How was I supposed to know what meth costs in Zimbabwe?

Zimmydoom on
    Zimmydoom, Zimmydoom
    Flew away in a balloon
    Had sex with polar bears
  • Options
    edited October 2008

I try not to think about the existence of tube. He scares me like cavemen were probably scared of fire.

Ludious on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Apparently I'm good at beer pong. What an unfortunate roll to make for my character sheet. Could just as easily have ended up with laying golden eggs or something.

TL DR on
  • Options
    edited October 2008

I try not to think about the existence of tube. He scares me like cavemen were probably scared of fire.

Tube is far and away my favourite mod. he is a force of blind chaos.

Crimson King on
  • Options
    poshnialloposhniallo Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Zimmy, I've been lurking in the US politics threads, and I have to say I think lots of people are going ballistic at JC for not very much at all. And the attacks on him by some are much worse than anything he says.

Put it this way - is it OK to be a republican? Or to not like Obama and Biden?

Of course, you know it is.

Now imagine how difficult it would be for a republican to post their opinions of anything in the D&D politics threads and you can see a problem.

Seriously, if you study PolySci and you perhaps want to work in that field (one I could never cope with for a second, because I'm thin-skinned, sanctimonious and easily riled) then you have to learn to cope with people who are actually your enemy.

JC isn't a bad guy. He just thinks different from you.

Londonbridge was a dick. Compare the two.

I'm not saying this to attack you - and I often get annoyed at D&D - but just trying to be straight about the D&D political culture right now and its effect on left-wing people.

poshniallo on
    I figure I could take a bear.
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Zimmydoom wrote: »
    I'm happy now.

JD Drew made me happy.

You are never going to grow a thicker skin if you're happy.

So guys, I think the Republicans are going to unleash a basilisk out of their Karl Rove Bag of Political Tricks and kill all of the democrats on November 3rd. We have no choice but to barricade ourselves in our homes and hope an offering of slightly decomposed fish guts will appease the monster.

Hate me, Zimmy. Hate me, and become stronger.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    edited October 2008

Yes he is the Anton Chiggur of the PA forums.

At least you didn't wear a condom zimmy, I mean whens the next time you'll ever be in sub saharan africa!

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008

that...

that's what she said?

Yes.

Yes it is.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited October 2008

Whenever I see the word chaos, I think of Jeff Goldblum.
    Jeff Goldblum was the chaos theory professor in Jurassic Park.
    Tube is a force of blind chaos.
    Jeff Goldblum wears thick glasses so he's mostly blind.
    Therefore, Tube = Jeff Goldblum

Ludious on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    poshniallo wrote: »
    Zimmy, I've been lurking in the US politics threads, and I have to say I think lots of people are going ballistic at JC for not very much at all. And the attacks on him by some are much worse than anything he says.

Put it this way - is it OK to be a republican? Or to not like Obama and Biden?

Of course, you know it is.

Now imagine how difficult it would be for a republican to post their opinions of anything in the D&D politics threads and you can see a problem.

Seriously, if you study PolySci and you perhaps want to work in that field (one I could never cope with for a second, because I'm thin-skinned, sanctimonious and easily riled) then you have to learn to cope with people who are actually your enemy.

JC isn't a bad guy. He just thinks different from you.

Londonbridge was a dick. Compare the two.

I'm not saying this to attack you - and I often get annoyed at D&D - but just trying to be straight about the D&D political culture right now and its effect on left-wing people.

LB was infinitely more tolerable than that idiot. He is easily the worst threadshitter I have seen here in some time.

Dumb is one thing. Angry is another. Desperate for attention is a third. Mix them all up with a massive chip on your shoulder and a refusal to read anything but insults in the posts of others and you have whatever the hell that is.

Zimmydoom on
    Zimmydoom, Zimmydoom
    Flew away in a balloon
    Had sex with polar bears
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2008

So...

Does Tube kill rich cunts?

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    edited October 2008

So...

Does Tube kill rich cunts?

No but he bangs MENSA chicks while moonlighting as Brundle Tube.

Zimmydoom on
    Zimmydoom, Zimmydoom
    Flew away in a balloon
    Had sex with polar bears
  • Options
    edited October 2008

Therefore LondonBridge equals that fat guy who let out the dinosaurs and got killed by poisonous spit.

Also, I think the problem with JohnnyCache was that when we explained, he didn't realise what was wrong and immediately come around to our point of view. This wasn't so much percieved as a difference of opinion as a failure of intellect, and we have a very low tolerance for percieved stupidity. Still think his treatment is a bit harsh, though. Bandwagoning is too much fun.

Crimson King on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Zimmydoom wrote: »

No but he bangs MENSA chicks while moonlighting as Brundle Tube.

Honestly we all want to throw a shot into geena davis.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2008
    Well I was more making a reference to the fact that Goldblum's first spoken lines in a movie was as a generic bad guy in the first Death Wish movie where he yells "GOD DAMN RICH CUNT! I KILL RICH RUNTS!"

And then I think Charles busts in and kills him.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    radroadkillradroadkill MDRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I feel the urge to state that I am not dead (Quid doesn't want to make his own dinner) and I have a soul. Whatever the hell episode he was trying to make me watch I payed attention to about 1/4 of the time, maybe, and therefore the ending and concept of the statues made little sense.

Also, with the niehgbor's loud crappy music and phone convos waking me up more and more again I don't need anything else creepy getting into my head at night so I'm glad I didn't watch it and hurrah. I didn't used to get creeped out by things until about a month after Quid made me listen to World War Z.

His being a pansy-ass about everything doesn't help. I think it's the gay uniform.

Hello, [chat]. I've missed you!

P.S. - Drunk monkeys rock.

radroadkill on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    It should be noted that I have only ever yelled at Deacon, ironzerg, and LB a total of three times (LB twice and zerg once). LB because he was bragging about making money off of a bad economy, and zerg once for being monstrously disingenuous about answering a question on his first day.

Disagreeing with people is not a problem. I don't think anybody who knows my history here would argue otherwise. What I can't tolerate is people who insist on trying to dominate a discussion through force of will/volume of rhetoric instead of actual, meaningful points. I cannot stand it when I try to play peacemaker or take a moderate position and one or more people jump on me (or someone else) with accusations completely alien to my (or someone else's) position.

So... yeah. Anyway. Grr at stupid.

Zimmydoom on
    Zimmydoom, Zimmydoom
    Flew away in a balloon
    Had sex with polar bears
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    I feel the urge to state that I am not dead (Quid doesn't want to make his own dinner) and I have a soul. Whatever the hell episode he was trying to make me watch I payed attention to about 1/4 of the time, maybe, and therefore the ending and concept of the statues made little sense.

Also, with the niehgbor's loud crappy music and phone convos waking me up more and more again I don't need anything else creepy getting into my head at night so I'm glad I didn't watch it and hurrah. I didn't used to get creeped out by things until about a month after Quid made me listen to World War Z.

His being a pansy-ass about everything doesn't help. I think it's the gay uniform.

Hello, [chat]. I've missed you!

P.S. - Drunk monkeys rock.

Hello rad lady. I am emo. How are you?

Zimmydoom on
    Zimmydoom, Zimmydoom
    Flew away in a balloon
    Had sex with polar bears
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Who makes somebody listen to World War Z.

You automatically want to get in on that right away.

Sarksus on
This discussion has been closed.