As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

quick question.

logan0408logan0408 Registered User new member
edited October 2008 in Penny Arcade Games
Hey guys I was wondering when episode 2 comes out if I can get it from greenhouse but use the save file from steam? I don't think I can do that but you never know. I don't want to buy the game again unless I can get my hands on the collectors edition, but that won't happen either. thanks to anyone that helps.

logan0408 on

• HH JoelHH Joel Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    You will be able to move your save game over from Steam to Greenhouse and vice versa. It will take a manual step though, so we'll be sure to document it in our FAQ.

HH Joel on
  • WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    That's actually incredible.

Willeth on
    @vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
  • Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Why? Does the game save in a different format depending on the download service used?

Santa Claustrophobia on
  • logan0408logan0408 Registered User new member
    edited October 2008
    thank you for the great news.

logan0408 on
  • MaratanosMaratanos Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Why? Does the game save in a different format depending on the download service used?

More likely you just need to copy it to a different location.

Maratanos on
  • PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    edited October 2008

I downloaded the demo through Steam to see if it would take my CD-key. It wouldn't do that, but it would let me load my save where I had already beaten the game.

Peewi on
  • eMoandereMoander Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    On a related note, I got the original game from Greenhouse but I just got a 360 and I'd like to play ep2 on that. Will there be a way to import the savegame across platforms?

eMoander on
    Xbox: Travesty 0214 Switch: 3304-2356-9421 Honkai Star Rail: 600322115 Battlenet: Travesty #1822
  • HH JoelHH Joel Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Unfortunately there is no feasible way to transport save games between a PC and your Xbox.

HH Joel on