As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Specific Flash Game

XenosX_XenosX_ Registered User regular
edited October 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
Very recently, my roommate stumbled upon a game called 'Fantastic Contraption', a puzzle game in which one must move a little block into a target zone by placing motors, rods, treads, etc. onto the playing field.

http://fantasticcontraption.com/

After about an hour, I began to remember using an extremely similar game which was much more extensive and was less goal oriented. Except I can't find it. Google searches have proved completely fruitless. I can even remember fairly specific stuff about the game. Either I somehow hallucinated it, or these facts hold (somewhat) true.

- Could have sworn it had the word 'zoo' somewhere in the name.
- Interface was flash (I think) and had a very minimal black and white (and grey?) layout.
- The main components in the game included points (anchored or not anchored), springs, and muscles.
- It seemed to be fairly popular, in that there were many 'creatures' created by other users, some being quite impressive, having apparently taken much time to create.

If this is indeed a figment of my imagination, I'm really sorry. But if someone could find this, my roommate and I would be greatly indebted.

XenosX_ on

• Options
    Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • Options
    XenosX_XenosX_ Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    You are a god amongst men.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM.

THANK YOU!

XenosX_ on
  • Options
    Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    No prob, glad to help. I have lost hours of my life to that thing.

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
This discussion has been closed.