As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Quality M42 to 4/3rds system adapters

locomotivemanlocomotiveman Registered User regular
edited October 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
I have a nice set of M42 lenses for an older Fujica camera. I also own an Olympus E 500 which uses the 4/3rds system. I know that you can buy low end adapters on ebay that will work for a few hours and then break in such a way the camera is unusable. I also know that there are higher quality ones out there somewhere. In addition are there other non Olympus brand OM adapters out there that are usable?

Thanks all,

aquabat wrote:
I actually worked at work on Saturday. Also I went out on a date with a real life girl.

Can you like, permanently break the forums?
locomotiveman on

• locomotivemanlocomotiveman Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I take it that no one is aware of a quality adapter for this issue?

locomotiveman on
    aquabat wrote:
    I actually worked at work on Saturday. Also I went out on a date with a real life girl.

• Dark MoonDark Moon Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    There aren't really a lot of photographers on this forum, and of those that are I don't believe we have any active Olympus shooters. I'd hit up something like the Olympus forum at photo.net, the alt gear forum at fredmiranda.com, or even (god forbid) the Olympus SLR forum at dpreview for suggestions by people who have experience with various adapters.

Dark Moon on
    3072973561_de17a80845_o.jpg
  • locomotivemanlocomotiveman Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Thank you.

locomotiveman on
    aquabat wrote: