As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Newspaper Front Pages Online (update post 6)

The Last GentThe Last Gent Registered User regular
edited November 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
I'm sure I'll find this out tomorrow in my Journalism class, but so far the results have turned up nothing, and I'l just a tad impatient.

There's a website somewhere out there on the interwebs that has the front pages of newspapers all over the world, and I'm trying to find it. Anyone know where it is?

The Last Gent on

• Options
    Grid SystemGrid System Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    newspaperarchive.com?

Grid System on
  • Options
    bobmyknobbobmyknob 3DS Friend Code 4553-9974-2186 Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    There's this but I remember a better one that I'll keep trying to find.

bobmyknob on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    EdilithEdilith Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Edilith on
  • Options
    RUNN1NGMANRUNN1NGMAN Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    RUNN1NGMAN on
  • Options
    The Last GentThe Last Gent Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Okay, it was Newseum I was thinking of, but I have a problem: Which, of any of these, lets me view front pages from more than 6 days ago?

What happened was there was a picture in the front of the Toronto Star last week I needed to use for an ethics project. Thing is, I was a dumbass and it got recycled before I could clip it, now I'm hoping to find it online.

The Last Gent on
  • Options
    RitchmeisterRitchmeister Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    E-mail the toronto star and tell them, I'm sure they'll be happy to supply you with the picture or else the actual newspaper of that day.

Ritchmeister on
  • Options
    oldsakoldsak Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    In the states, public libraries will archive newspapers. You'd have to make a photocopy instead of just clipping it, but it's worth a shot.

oldsak on