As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Stuck, In A Maybe Buggy Way I Dunno?

DylanOConorDylanOConor Registered User new member
edited November 2008 in Penny Arcade Games
Okay, so I've just burned down the hotel - that was fun, I like pie - and I haven't done anything after that. I mean, not a thing. And maybe I just can't figure out what to do, because I'm just not very bright - after all, it did take me, like, half an hour to find Pearl's chocolate box - but the weird part is that when I try to go do the robot monkey fighting - and I've got the new card, the one from the hotel room - the dialogue screen pops up with me, Gabe, Tycho, and the monkey, and then slips back down again, and I haven't gone downstairs. Just... confusing, man.
Anyway, anyone who knows what's going on and could lend a poor guy a hand would be much appreciated. Thanks,

-D

DylanOConor on

• Options
    WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Yeah, this is documented in the bugs thread. No known cause or solution right now but once HH find out what's what you can expect a patch pretty swiftly I think.

Willeth on
    @vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!