As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Keyboard is not being acknowledged

LagnarLagnar Halifax, Nova scotiaRegistered User regular
When I booted up my computer a few minutes ago I got an error about my keyboard my keyboard, which said, I had an error with my keyboard. One thing that was odd was that it would still work when I used it to get by the inital error page.

I tried connecting a diffrent keyboard. This didnt fix it, so along with the previous statement, id assume it would be a problem with either the software or mabye another part of the computer is somewhat broken.

After this I tried restarting and I didnt get the error this time, and as you can tell by me typing this, my keyboard is working fine now.

I havent used the computuer at all over the past four days, and when I last turned it on everything was fine. Id like to know whats up, in the case that this happens again and a simple restart dosent fix it.

Lagnar on