As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Collector's Editions.

randomizerandomize Registered User new member
edited November 2008 in Penny Arcade Games
With Episode One Collector's Edition you got a hand made D20 die with the box. What are the possibilities of having a full set of D&D 7 dice spread over all the Collector's Editions of OTRSPOD?

randomize on

• Options
    AceOfSomethingOrOtherAceOfSomethingOrOther Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    That would be AWESOME TO THE MAX, but I believe unlikely. Since a d20 is actually used in OTRSPOD, it makes sense that it would be in the Collector's Edition. Unfortunately, the d4, d6, d8, d10, and d12* are never used.

You know what I would like in the last collector's edition? A mini Necrowombicon! But, like, a journal. Get it? Cause it looks blank? Oh, but it could have the four verses of the Gods poem in the beginning! Okay, so technically that's not in the Necrowombicon. Shut up! It would still be cool.

*To be fair, the d12 is, like, never used anywhere.

AceOfSomethingOrOther on
  • Options
    ReaganReagan Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    You know what I would like in the last collector's edition? A mini Necrowombicon! But, like, a journal. Get it? Cause it looks blank? Oh, but it could have the four verses of the Gods poem in the beginning! Okay, so technically that's not in the Necrowombicon. Shut up! It would still be cool.

*note: this comment was made before I re-read the above statement. I thought she wanted it in the special addition of ep2 before the rest of the poems were released.

As a bit of a teaser, and really get some bang for the buck. What if there was the next verse of the god poem also included. Something about one god left, chaos, damnation (I'm no poet, but it'd be one more reason to buy it.)

Or even better, you'd get your own copy of the Dr. Raven Darktalon Blood: Assault on Underhell comic book.

Reagan on