Shameless! Also, MASSIVE WALL OF PATCH NOTES!
WARHAMMER ONLINE: AGE OF RECKONING
Penny Arcade currently has a number of guilds:Candymancers
on Order, an organization of Holy Servants of Sigmar, short drunken men and Wise, Ancient Masters of War. ON BADLANDS
(Not Averheim)The Six Mouths
on Destruction, a useless mob
of ne'er-do-wells and vile miscreants. ON RED EYE MOUNTAIN
(Not Ulthuan)/who candymancers or /who the six mouths to find a member and ask to join or /chan candymancers or /chan TSM and a guild representative will be right with you!Obsidian Spur: an EU Destruction guild on Karak Eight Peaks.
Limed for European awesomeness.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKOhzfkCdbY
That should be all we need in way of introduction, at this point.
Information and Random Cool Stuff
For more information, watch the podcasts
More podcasts:WARP PodcastThe Warpath
(No new episodes since the 9th, though...)Stonetroll Certified
For PA impressions, and whatnot, check out the WAR FAQ thread.Great webpage with Maps.
Adding this by request, and because it's generally kickass and useful.
Improve FPS and General Performance with These Hax.HELPFUL ADDONS THAT ARE HELPFUL!BuffThrottle
Alright since this seems to bring up a lot of questions I have compiled an FAQ and location guide for the first two tiers of Renown gear.
Renown Gear and You: What is it and where do I get it?
"Renown Gear" is armor and weapons you can buy from certain vendors that has both a level and Renown rank requirement, usually the Renown rank requirement is about 2/3rds of your actual level (so it would take level 9 and Renown rank 6 for example). Also, as of September 7th, some T2 Renown gear has the wrong stats (the Magus at least) and this will presumably be fixed in the future (hopefully soon). The 10/6 gear from the last preview weekend is gone, it was intended for use in an old test phase and was left in accidentally. Similar gear is available now from 11/7 to 16/11
Where to get it:
The first number refers to level requirement, the second is Renown rank requirement (i.e. 11/7 means you need level 11 and Renown rank 7). The "sets" aren't really sets and don't have bonuses or anything but they represent a loose tiering of gear. Common is "white" gear, Uncommon is "green" gear.
the first "set" is sold in both the starter quest hub area and the Warcamp, while the second set is sold only at the Warcamp.
2/1: Boots (Common)
3/2: Gloves and Accessory 1 (Common)
4/2: Belt, Accessory 2 and Weapon/Shield (Common)
5/3: Body and Accessory 3 (Common)
6/4: Boots (Uncommon)
7/4: Gloves and Accessory 1 (Uncommon)
8/5: Belt, Accessory 2 and Weapon/Shield (Uncommon)
9/6: Body and Accessory 3 (Uncommon)
bought at the top floor of PvP area Keeps.
11/7: Boots (Uncommon)
12/8: Gloves and Belt (Uncommon)
13/9: Shoulders and Accessory 1 (Uncommon)
14/9: Body, Accessory 2 and Weapon/Shield (Uncommon)
15/10: Accessory 3 (Uncommon)
16/11: Helm (Common)
16/11: Boots (Uncommon)
17/11: Gloves and Belt(Uncommon)
18/12: Shoulder and Accessory 1(Uncommon)
19/13: Helm, Accessory 2 and Weapon/Shield (Uncommon)
20/14: Body and Accessory 3 (Uncommon)
21/14: Cloak (Common)
- This improves performance in RvR, just get it. STARSA+++++WILLD/LAGAIN!ActionBarColor
- For those who think a little red number is dumb this colors the WHOLE ability icon.Squared
- Because the default team health is crappy. Plus this shows everyone's health in scenarios.BlackBook
- Revenge is a glorious thing. A must, especially for Dwarfs since it is essentially a personal grudge book.SNT Bar
- Super sleek and sexy bar of information to replace EXP bar. Shows renown, exp, money, friends, fps, etc. Check out the screenshot.Tome Titan
- This thing, man, in-game encyclopedia for rare mobs, tactic/cloak/title unlocks by zone. Updated frequently. Put it into SNT Bar!AutoDismount
- Now clicking an attack dismounts you, so smooooth.GoblinCloset
- It protects the sanctity of marriage by keeping the goblins in the closet. Made by a PAer, lets you switch outfits.NERD STUFFStart here for Warhammer LoreA guide to Warhammer books
And now for something completely different...
Was wowed by Rift so I'm trying that now.