As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Need help ID'ing something odd. [solved]

Cptn PantsCptn Pants Registered User regular
edited November 2006 in Help / Advice Forum
So my girlfriend says to me last night after a little bit of the dirty fun stuff that some days after we have sexual fun when she goes to the bath room she can feel something "slip" out of her Vagina. She says it "feels like a Vagina snot" fell out from there, it's clear and a little thicker then her normal Vagina wetness when aroused. This doesn

Cptn Pants on

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2006
    Sounds like chlamydia.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    Nitsuj82Nitsuj82 Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Are you having sex? Using lube? Using condoms?

When I have sex with a condom, I will get a thicker white "goo" around the base of my penis when all is said and done.

If you're both clean, then I wouldn't worry too much about STD's, but worst case is it could be a yeast infection.

I'm with you on not having a vagina though. So, um...ladies?

Nitsuj82 on
    Your sig is too tall. -Thanatos
    Nitsuj82.png
  • Options
    NanaNana Fuzzy Little Yeti Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    It doesn't sound like chlamydia, its normal for women to have vaginal discharge, and as long as it stay's clear or slightly whitish cloudy color and doesn't have a weird odor there is nothing out of the ordinary with it.

Also if you are using lube it would cause her to have more "snot" with a different texture to it (because its getting mixed with the lube) and thats normal as well.

It really sounds like you are causing her to ejaculate by stimulating her G-spot, and not some kind of medical issue.

As long as the discharge doesn't irritiate your girlfriend or have a gross rotten fishy smell, its not that likely that she has an infection or STD.

Nana on
    3DS Friend Code: 3823-8688-4581
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2006
    I didn't realize HIV and syphillus had associated odors.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    budecbudec Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Yea, that's normal. It happens to most if not all women after orgasm.

It's a primarl reproductive thing... It's basically used to "clean" the canal of any sperm not strong enough to get all up in there... even if you don't come inside, it still happens... it's the female body's way of saying "hey buddy, you had your sperm all up in my for awhile now, if they aren't strong enough to swim all up in me, tough luck cause I don't want getting knocked up by weak sperm".

the other effect is that after that point, it's near impossiable to get sperm all up in there... that mucas stuff "blocks" the channels... it's also a primal way of saying "listen, if another dude comes and sexes me all up after you, I want a vagina force field to keep your sperm in and his out" (because most sperm can't swim though that mess).

Seriously, fucked up stuff, but true. It was in a book, I read about it. A college text book even.

budec on
    ninjasig.jpg
  • Options
    vonPoonBurGervonPoonBurGer Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Dynagrip wrote:
    I didn't realize HIV and syphillus had associated odors.
    And I didn't realize viral infections such as HIV had any tendency to produce a discharge at all. Thanks, Dr. Dynagrip! :roll:

Seriously, given that it's a) not foul-smelling, and b) strongly correlated with sexual activity, I don't think it's anything to worry about. If either of you is at all uncertain, though, it's always worth checking with her doctor.

vonPoonBurGer on
    Xbox Live:vonPoon | PSN: vonPoon | Steam: vonPoonBurGer
  • Options
    PorkChopSandwichesPorkChopSandwiches Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    budec wrote:
    it's the female body's way of saying "hey buddy, you had your sperm all up in my for awhile now, if they aren't strong enough to swim all up in me, tough luck cause I don't want getting knocked up by weak sperm".

I have a t-shirt that says that.

PorkChopSandwiches on
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    I seriously doubt it's an STD.. but generally and un related to this - you should get all that stuff checked out if your active and also get your panter checked out also.

I go every 3-6 months... it takes 20-30 minutes if you go to the same place. they take a lot of blood, fondle and check out your junk, sometimes stick a finger up the bum and *bam* your out of there before your lunch break is over. - that's for guys.

Checking girls I heard takes longer, they put all this metal stuff up in the vagina to spread it apart then poke it with differant types of instruments... from what I've heard... but even if you are a girl, you should get it checked out even if you do get poked in the vagina, cause it's good to stay safe and clean.

Hint:
    If you are nice to the doctor and ask playfully - she'll give you candy afterwards.

EDIT: by candy I mean lollipops or suckers.

budec on
    ninjasig.jpg
  • Options
    Nitsuj82Nitsuj82 Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Funny story about that. When I was in college, I had to get a swab in my weiner. It was uncomfortable to say the least. Fast forward to my current doctor, he said it hasn't been a common practice for years, and that the campus clinic must be run by sadists.

Wow, maybe it wasn't that funny.

Nitsuj82 on
    Your sig is too tall. -Thanatos
    Nitsuj82.png
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Nitsuj82 wrote:
    Funny story about that. When I was in college, I had to get a swab in my weiner. It was uncomfortable to say the least. Fast forward to my current doctor, he said it hasn't been a common practice for years, and that the campus clinic must be run by sadists.

It's probably just marginally cheaper.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Well I don't think it's an infection or STD because she smells and tastes normal. It's not semen because we've never had sex, and even if we did we'd use a condom. As for lube, she makes enough on her own. It's gotta be G-spot wetness that just got trapped in her vagina then slipped out when she sat down.

Cptn Pants on
  • Options
    The CatThe Cat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2006
    there's a chance its just the plug of mucus that's normally over the cervix - that goes when a period is due, and if she's on the pill it may be thicker than normal (one of the ways the pill helps block conception). Other than that, just sounds like leftover lubrication, maybe some dead skin. The vagina loses it surface layer the same way as any other skin, it just can't escape as fast. I wouldn't worry.

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited November 2006
    It could also be something she should see her doctor about. I know this because I am a girl and I have a vagina.

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Yea, I heard girls are suppose to get their vagina checked out every 6 months or every 10,000 miles, which ever comes first. Just for regular check ups, even if it's running perfectly.

man, I really need more guy friends. There is no good god dam reason why I should even know or care about this shit.

then again, my guy friends don't bake me pie.

it's a toss up.

But advice still stands, go all up and get both of you tested for STDs and ask the doctor while your there. She should be doing her regular maintenance checks, but if not, tell her to go change her oil.

budec on
    ninjasig.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    You could make a sweet date out of the dual trip to the clinic. I'm sure the girl will appreciate the thought.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    browneyedsquirrelbrowneyedsquirrel Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    OMG is it hilarious to see a bunch of guys doing their best at advice on this.

Though, I can't say that even with being a female I could give much more.

Basically, every woman is different, discharges are usually okay as long as they aren't out of your own ordinary standards. Basically, nobody can know her body as well as her. Have her talk to her doctor about the discharge, but if it happens everytime and there is no pain/itching/burning associated, I would say it's fine.

I know that during any sort of intercourse, I generally have some nice white goo drops left on my boy. So I wouldn't go freaking out, but it certainly never hurts to just mention it to your Doc so that if anything out of the ordinary happens, he has all the facts.

browneyedsquirrel on
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Well she's afraid of the doctor or anything relating to the Obgyn. I'm only the second person to see her vagina and the first person allowed to touch it. So the doctor is pretty much out. I just had a bunch of blood work done so I'm clean and since she's never done anything sexual with anyone becides me I'll just assume she is also. Like I said, she's not used to having sexual things happen so anything that dosnt happen during her normal day raises a question mark. Anyway, thanks for the help. Maybe I can talk her into comming to the doctor but I wouldn't count on that. Mark the puppy solved.

Cptn Pants on
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited November 2006
    I am never touching a vagina again.

Tube on
  • Options
    JeedanJeedan Registered User regular
    edited November 2006

What are you talking about?

Theis thread is hawt.

Jeedan on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited November 2006
    So your girlfriend has intimate problems with her body, but you're discussing her sexlife on the internet with a bunch of strangers? :|

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    Jimmy KingJimmy King Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Nitsuj82 wrote:

No, no, since it didn't happen to me, it's definitely funny.

Jimmy King on
  • Options
    SlungsolowSlungsolow Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2006

what a great thread. tube agrees to stop masturbating and we all got a lesson in vaginas from a bunch of dudes.

my suggestion... if it bothers her she could always have a nice warmed up douche prepared for a proper cleaning after intercourse.

of course, douching can lead down many different courses, one being a wonderfully clean smelling vagina, the other being a disease filled cesspool due to the interuption of the vagina's natural cleansing cycle.

Slungsolow on
    fuck your forums, fuck your administrator and fuck dynagrip for getting away with the long troll.
  • Options
    MedopineMedopine __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2006
    Cptn Pants wrote:
    Well she's afraid of the doctor or anything relating to the Obgyn. I'm only the second person to see her vagina and the first person allowed to touch it. So the doctor is pretty much out. I just had a bunch of blood work done so I'm clean and since she's never done anything sexual with anyone becides me I'll just assume she is also. Like I said, she's not used to having sexual things happen so anything that dosnt happen during her normal day raises a question mark. Anyway, thanks for the help. Maybe I can talk her into comming to the doctor but I wouldn't count on that. Mark the puppy solved.
    If she's sexually active she needs to be going to obgyn at least once a year. It's not just about STD's, it's about cervical/ovarian/breast cancer and HPV and saving your life through preventative medicine.

It's not the most pleasant experience to go see a doctor about your voo but every woman has to get over it and go do it, if they want to take care of themselves properly.

Sorry, end rant. As to the problem at hand, it sounds normal, and like others have said, if there is no foul smell or green/yellow color, it's just discharge she'll have to get used to.

Medopine on
  • Options
    bone daddybone daddy Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2006
    Medopine wrote:
    If she's sexually active or over the age of 18 she needs to be going to obgyn at least once a year.

Fixed. Problems like cysts and malignancies can arise without STDs or intercourse, and the more quickly they are caught, the less likely they are to cause giant, permanent, or fatal problems for the woman in question. Gynos also tend to address primarily female but non-vagina issues (from preventing osteoperosis to the intricacies of the human dick from a non-owner's point of view) more readily than GPs.

bone daddy on
    Rogue helicopter?
    Ecoterrorism is actually the single largest terrorist threat at the moment. They don't usually kill people, but they blow up or set on fire very expensive things.
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Cass wrote:
    So your girlfriend has intimate problems with her body, but you're discussing her sexlife on the internet with a bunch of strangers? :|

She has problems with people touching or seeing her body, she has no problems talking about it. Also I asked her first, so it's all good. I can't make her go to the doctor, I've suggested it but she just dosnt want to. So until then I'll just keep suggesting it every so often.

Cptn Pants on
  • Options
    The CatThe Cat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2006
    Cptn Pants wrote:
    Cass wrote:

She has problems with people touching or seeing her body, she has no problems talking about it. Also I asked her first, so it's all good. I can't make her go to the doctor, I've suggested it but she just dosnt want to. So until then I'll just keep suggesting it every so often.

I think we're all just a little weirded out by your post history, which would suggest that you've made a thread in here every single time you've gotten within a foot of said lady ;)

oh, and slung, douching is never ever a good idea. Ever.

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Well like I said she has very little experiance with sexual things and the side effects of them, and I can't really offer much help since I'm a guy and don't have the same fun bits she does. Anyway thanks ya'll

Cptn Pants on
This discussion has been closed.