Options

[Gift On] Virtual Console Secret Santa 2008

124»

• Options
    FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    YOU MUST SEND THIS EMAIL OR YOU WILL NOT GET TO PARTICIPATE
    The rest of this thread may be used to discuss, post what games you have, etc. Do know that simply posting "I'm in!" doesn't grant you entry.

Figgy on
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    This thread is strangely quiet...

am I the last one left?

blathers.thumbnail.jpg
    "Oh sweet suspense!"

Figgy on
  • Options
    AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Lol, I was the last post on the first page but somehow didn't get included in this. lol

I just double checked everything and sorry duder, I didn't get any email from you.

AbsoluteZero on
    cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Santa: I will be out of town from tonight until Saturday-ish. Just a heads up, as I won't be able to post any thank yous in the meantime.

Figgy on
  • Options
    AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    The 31st is just around the corner.... if you haven't received your gift by then, PM me.

AbsoluteZero on
    cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I'll be the Easter Bunny if the last person doesn't get theirs.

urahonky on
  • Options
    SirUltimosSirUltimos Don't talk, Rusty. Just paint. Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    This man has the Christmas spirit.

SirUltimos on
  • Options
    LotharsLothars Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Sorry to my Santee I will have your gift for you sent asap but I just haven't got wii points and haven't found any wii points at all lately, but what i'll do is buy some online and send you your gift asap.

Sorry again.

Lothars on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Looks like Lothars is our very first Virtual Console Deadbeat Santa. If we do this again next year, he can look forward to not participating.

urahonky, check your PM if you are still interested in easter bunnying.

AbsoluteZero on
    cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    If urahonky can't do it I'd be willing to volunteer to send something to Figgy.

SirUltimos on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Looks like Lothars is our very first Virtual Console Deadbeat Santa. If we do this again next year, he can look forward to not participating.

urahonky, check your PM if you are still interested in easter bunnying.

I promise that I will be gifting something to Figgy Asap like I said in the PM to you Absolute.

I would never be deadbeat, the main issue I have is finding Wii Points locally but I never meant to do this and that's fine if next year I am excluded because I have missed the deadline.

I understand we can't have someone going past the deadline and not gifting someone. I still will be gifting something to Figgy and If possible will be taking part when I am allowed to again.

Lothars on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Added'd.

urahonky on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Woohoo! Urahonky, you rock!

I was gifted Paper Mario and Kirby's Dream Land.

Wicked wicked wicked. I've played the GCN and Wii Paper Mario, but never the original for any great length. I look forward to a proper play through. Kirby has always been an interest of mine, but I skipped it back in the day. I was intrigued by the short demo on Smash Bros Brawl, so this is perfect!

Many thanks, urahonky. You rule!

Now.. if only the damn shop channel would stop giving me error codes and let me redeem these games!

Figgy on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Haha glad you like them Fig. I saw you talking about the N64 version of Paper Mario (by far my favorite of the 3) so I thought that would be a nice choice. And you can't go wrong with Kirby's Dream Land 3 :)

urahonky on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Is anyone else's shop channel not working?

I am getting "Internal Server Error"

"The server encountered an internal error .. contact so and so..."

Figgy on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I got something similar when I was trying to grab my presents from mxmarks. Maybe it's just busy? Do you get an error code?

urahonky on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    urahonky wrote: »
    I got something similar when I was trying to grab my presents from mxmarks. Maybe it's just busy? Do you get an error code?

It first gives me a long-winded error message, with something about contacting an email address (it's not a nintendo one)

Then, it will go to an error code. I looked up the code and it says it is a firewall issue, but my Wii is set to DMZ and I have no troubles otherwise with the net (tried the browser just now). Might be a burp for now. I'll try later.

Figgy on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Sucks that it's giving you trouble like that... but I'm glad everyone got their gifts! Thanks for being the very first ever VC Easter Bunny, urahonky, you rock super hard!

AbsoluteZero on
    cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I'll only do it here at PA because this place has the best people and I'd like to reward that. :) But you're very welcome!

urahonky on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I tried again and it worked! I just noticed it was Kirby's Dream Land 3 too.. score!

newscreen1.png

I wrote short comments in the "reply" section as I received the gifts, but I don't have the patience to type anything of substance with my wii remote, so I'll put it here:

Thanks again urahonky!!

Figgy on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    You are most welcome and I hope you enjoy them!!

urahonky on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Well I think that about wraps everything up! Hope everyone enjoys their games!

Let it never be said that we aren't all a bunch of festive motherfuckers.

AbsoluteZero on
    cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I just wanted to post and say I finally got some wii points and I sent the gift to figgy

I hope you recieve it figgy let me know either way

I am sorry for missing the deadline that wasn't my intent and Thank you for AbsoluteZero for hosting it

Urahonky thank you for doing that and I would like to gift you something as well, check your PM's and get back to me

Lothars

Lothars on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Just wanted to point out that Lothars is good people. He's going to be sending me a game as soon as I add him :)

urahonky on
  • Options
    redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Figured I would ask in here.

Where are all the secret santa threads for this year?

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    I was wondering the same thing. I'm able to participate this year and was hoping I could.

SirUltimos on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Not to keep bringing this up, but why is no one else asking about this? No one wants to be awesome this year?

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
  • Options
    Folken FanelFolken Fanel anime af When's KoFRegistered User regular
    edited October 2009
    redfield85 wrote: »
    Not to keep bringing this up, but why is no one else asking about this? No one wants to be awesome this year?

I'm awesome every year!

I wouldn't mind doing this again. Make a new thread redfield.

Folken Fanel on
    Twitter: Folken_fgc Steam: folken_ XBL: flashg03 PSN: folken_PA SFV: folken_
    Dyvim Tvar wrote: »
    Characters I hate:

Everybody @Folken Fanel plays as.
  • Options
    Cameron_TalleyCameron_Talley Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    I'm also eager for Wiiware/VC Secret Santa. Someone make a thread.

Cameron_Talley on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-4598-4278-8875
    3DS Friend Code: 0404-6826-4588 PM if you add.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    redfield85 wrote: »

I'm awesome every year!

I wouldn't mind doing this again. Make a new thread redfield.

You mean you want me to organize all of this? I don't think there is enough time in my life for me to set this up properly. I was looking for one of the vets of secret santa to get this moving.

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    I may be willing to set up the VC Secret Santa this year if no one else is. Not a for sure promise, just if no one else wants to.

SirUltimos on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    I'd like to run VC Secret Santa again this year but I'm going to be entirely too busy, so it just isn't going to be a possibility for me. If anyone wants to take the reigns be my guest. Just be sure to get mod approval first, of course!

ALSO: As I understand it the regular G&T Secret Santa is still in the works for this year. I do believe Doc Holliday is all up ons.

AbsoluteZero on
    cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    I'd like to run VC Secret Santa again this year but I'm going to be entirely too busy, so it just isn't going to be a possibility for me. If anyone wants to take the reigns be my guest. Just be sure to get mod approval first, of course!

ALSO: As I understand it the regular G&T Secret Santa is still in the works for this year. I do believe Doc Holliday is all up ons.

Yea, I just PMed DH. Just wanted to make sure something was going down. I want to give all of you my monies!

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Just keep an eye out for the thread. It will be stickied.

Figgy on