As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

All new Arcade Exchange network!

cybiaocybiao Registered User new member
edited November 2006 in PAX Archive
My friend have just created a new ad network (advanced visitor exchange) that I think could be very useful to any one owning a site with online games.

The main benefit about this network is that the "ads" can be modified to blend very well into the content and and since all the links leads directly to the games the visitor might never notice that he/she clicked an ad.

Some more benefits of this network:

1. Very high CTR (Since the ads looks like the rest of your content)

2. Does not annoy your users (Since the ads is only for games that they hopefully want to play)

3. User exchange not impression exchange (I think that's the only fair way)

4. 10:9 exchange ratio (not so special)

5. Live stats (just for fun)

I like the network very much, I hope you also like it!

http://arcadead.com/

If you are interested or have some suggestion's you can contact us at webmaster [at] arcadead.com

Thanks

cybiao on

• Options
    ctishmanctishman Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    You could also jump off a cliff into a swimming pool of thorns and nettles, and lie there, bones broken, writhing in pain, and we'd be equally pleased.

Furthermore, I'd like to personally introduce your gut to a hot poker, which I would thrust into your viscera and watch in unrestrained mirth as your entrails are twisted and cauterized. Your screams would be as the finest symphony to these ears.

Oh, and fuck off and die, I hope your business fails miserably. A curse upon you and upon your family for ten generations hence.

Love 'n Kisses,

Ctishman

ctishman on
    WCTT_banner.gif
    Get the PAX 2008 Countdown widget and while away your sad, pathetic life watching it tick down the hours to PAX '08!
    http://homepage.mac.com/ctishman
  • Options
    HighfireHighfire Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    May rape fall upon you.

Highfire on
  • Options
    leafleaf Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Suggestions? Having the decency to atleast try to follow another websites rules for behaviour while posting. K thnx.

leaf on
    newsig-notweed.jpg
  • Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    You made a mistake in typing your email address it is webmaster@arcadead.com right? Now maybe some bots will add you to some spam lists for you.

TNTrooper on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SamyelSamyel Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    diafplskthnx.

Samyel on
    "It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity."
This discussion has been closed.