As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Making masturbatory fantasies even more vivid. Seriously.

American_NightmareAmerican_Nightmare Registered User regular
edited November 2008 in Social Entropy++
Eh, link is NSFW.
deleted

I can imagine some people filling a rag with this shit and beating off like hell. Or even some old dude at the park people watching, sniffing his wrist and looking at the ladies.
Seriously though, who's that desperate to huff vag? I mean, I like the smell of pussy, but that's when I'm being intimate...with a girl.

American_Nightmare on

• Options
    the wookthe wook Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    weird

the wook on
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    hey so this is a bad idea for several reasons

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited November 2008
    Vulva's been around for a while now

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2008
    NSFW
    the reiteration
    Sometimes a nsfw image will come up in the context of the conversation and be appropriate to link to with the label NSFW. The image shouldn't contain any nudity whatsoever. If it couldn't run in Maxim, it will probably get you banned. If anyone takes this to mean that as long as the context of the conversation is "Post hot sluts in thongs" it's okay to post nsfw images then you're going to be banned for quite some time.

Orikaeshigitae on
This discussion has been closed.