As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Two Hard Drives, Two Printers, Wireless. Help.

maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what?New Orleans, LARegistered User regular
Okay, this is coming off the request of my sister.

Here's the situation. She just moved in with her new husband and she wants to get a nice computer network setup. Right now she has an Airport Express set up for basic wireless internet and that's it.

However, she'd like to extend that. She currently has an Epson CX6000 AIO printer (Print, Scan Copy) and will soon be getting an Epson Stylus Photo 1400 (Which is a large-format printer). She also has a 160GB USB-based HDD, and will be buying a 1TB drive soon.

So here's the questions:

1) Can you recommend a device that allows for wireless printing, with wireless scanning support, that works well?

2) Can you recommend a good 1TB hard drive?

3) Can you recommend a device that allows for wireless external hard drives, with Time Machine support?

All trying to keep $ spent to a minimum.

OKAY GO.

FU7kFbw.png
Switch: 6200-8149-0919 / Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop
maximumzero on

• Options
    ben0207ben0207 Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Airport Express or Time Capsule would be perfect. You'll need a USB Hub as well, as it only has one port.

ben0207 on
  • Options
    maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what? New Orleans, LARegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Does the Airport Extreme support multifunction printers?

maximumzero on
    FU7kFbw.png
    Switch: 6200-8149-0919 / Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop