As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Regular-Size Bluetooth-mouse

autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machineRegistered User regular
I'm looking for a regular-size bluetooth mouse I could use with my laptop, because I just hate laptop mice and my hands are too big
Currently, I'm using the Cordless MX 5000 Desktop, which came with a bluetooth dongle but works with the built-in bluetooth in my laptop pretty well.
I fear the mouse miht die soon though, because it's quite old already
Anyone got an idea for me? Basically, a regular-size, about 8-10 button mouse which is rechargeable, precise and durable?

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
autono-wally, erotibot300 on

• Options
    ben0207ben0207 Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Best of luck, I was searching forever. The Microsoft Laser 5000 (something liek that) sort of fits the bill, but mine was unreliable as fuck.

ben0207 on
  • Options
    autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    yeah, currently I'm using the mx1000 bluetooth version from the mx5000 desktop, but that thing is way to expensive actually
    edit: actually, there's a general lack of regular-size mouses for laptops. I'm carrying the thing in a backpack, I think I have enough room for a slightly bigger mouse :(

autono-wally, erotibot300 on
    kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg