MelbPAX 08: photos pg 21! Also, now the YaYa dating thread

TenTen Registered User regular
edited January 2009 in Singularity Engine++
So, I know there are at least a few Melbourne dwellers here, so I thought I'd start a thread to see if there is any interest in a get together so we can all see what each other looks like and get to know each other.

I guess some place in the city is probably the best place to meet, I'm not much of a city-goer so I don't know of many places so if anybody wants to suggest anywhere, feel free.

If this ends up being just me and YaYa, I will not be happy, so speak up if you've ever wanted to be involved in a PAX and never had the chance!

Also, I have next week off work so that would be an ideal time for this shindig to occur.

UPDATE:

Time, date and place have been decided!

MelbPAX will be happening at 6PM on Friday, December 12th at the Riverland Bar in Melbourne <-- click for google maps

Confirmed Guest List:
Ten
YaYa
Synthetic Orange
stimtokolos
Cyvros

Probably Stopping By List:
RocketScience

If you're coming, let me know and I'll add you to the list!

Ten on
«13456717

Posts

  • YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    what the hell makes you think I'm going
    nah I'm totally down for this

    YaYa on
  • VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    next year DO IT NEXT YEAR AFTER APRIL 2009 OK THANKS

    Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    viv china isn't australia at all

    YaYa on
  • TenTen Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    You're going to be in Melbourne in April, Viv? I thought Blake was in Perth?

    If we have a decent amount of forumers down here then, we should totally do another one though. Maybe we can get #pipe and bsjezz down here too

    Ten on
  • VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I will be moving to Perth at the end of March/beginning of April and I will almost definitely take a trip out to Brisbane some time after that, Melbourne wouldn't be out of the question either

    Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    why the hell would you move to Perth

    fucking Darwin has more stuff in it than Perth and there ain't jackshit in Darwin

    YaYa on
  • VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    hey I wanted to move to Melbourne

    but no silly Blake has to live in PERTH (long story)

    though I may relocate to Melbourne in 2010 depending on things like my career and school

    Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Melbourne is the greatest place Viv

    I've been to LA and New York and I can safely say it is greater

    YaYa on
  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    YaYa wrote: »
    why the hell would you move to Perth

    fucking Darwin has more stuff in it than Perth and there ain't jackshit in Darwin
    There are plenty of things in Perth.

    Such as people who aren't pretentious and self absorbed.

    Blake T on
  • VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    YaYa wrote: »
    Melbourne is the greatest place Viv

    I've been to LA and New York and I can safely say it is greater

    I've been to and lived in way more cities than you have, including Melbourne

    so sorry your opinion matters very little to me

    (I will be the first and only self-absorbed and pretentious person in all of Perth)

    Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Blaket wrote: »
    YaYa wrote: »
    why the hell would you move to Perth

    fucking Darwin has more stuff in it than Perth and there ain't jackshit in Darwin
    There are plenty of things in Perth.

    Such as people who aren't pretentious and self absorbed.

    we're only pretentious because we are better than you

    and bullshit about me being absorbed I have the greatest sympathy for everyone who doesn't live in Melbourne

    I'd start a charity for the rest of the country just to help out any non-Melbournians in need of a good home
    that good home being Melbourne

    YaYa on
  • TenTen Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I have been to Melbourne

    And, umm, MovieWorld

    So I should probably stay out of this conversation

    Ten on
  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    YaYa wrote: »
    Blaket wrote: »
    YaYa wrote: »
    why the hell would you move to Perth

    fucking Darwin has more stuff in it than Perth and there ain't jackshit in Darwin
    There are plenty of things in Perth.

    Such as people who aren't pretentious and self absorbed.

    we're only pretentious because we are better than you

    and bullshit about me being absorbed I have the greatest sympathy for everyone who doesn't live in Melbourne

    I'd start a charity for the rest of the country just to help out any non-Melbournians in need of a good home
    that good home being Melbourne

    Do you know what's really funny?

    I know plenty of people that have left Melbourne to come live in Perth.

    I know one that has gone the other way.

    So I suppose Melbourne is really good at making people want to leave it I guess.

    Blake T on
  • stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Hey I live here.
    I'm incredibly shy. Don't hurt me.

    stimtokolos on
  • potatoepotatoe Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    i've been to melbourne!
    (melbourne, florida)

    potatoe on
    I tried to write "but that" and my hands naturally wrote "butt hat", which is vastly superior in every way.
  • YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Blaket wrote: »
    YaYa wrote: »
    Blaket wrote: »
    YaYa wrote: »
    why the hell would you move to Perth

    fucking Darwin has more stuff in it than Perth and there ain't jackshit in Darwin
    There are plenty of things in Perth.

    Such as people who aren't pretentious and self absorbed.

    we're only pretentious because we are better than you

    and bullshit about me being absorbed I have the greatest sympathy for everyone who doesn't live in Melbourne

    I'd start a charity for the rest of the country just to help out any non-Melbournians in need of a good home
    that good home being Melbourne

    Do you know what's really funny?

    I know plenty of people that have left Melbourne to come live in Perth.

    I know one that has gone the other way.

    So I suppose Melbourne is really good at making people want to leave it I guess.

    they just couldn't handle our cultural diversity

    fucking racists


    also MovieWorld sucks compared to any US theme park I'll admit that willingly

    anyway g'night AusPAX thread I'll see you in the morning

    YaYa on
  • VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Stimmy(tokolokoksos) and SO are the two people I would actually want to hang out with in Melbourne

    yeah

    Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    potatoe wrote: »
    i've been to melbourne!
    (melbourne, florida)
    Taters.

    Tell us about it.

    Blake T on
  • stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    potatoe wrote: »
    i've been to melbourne!
    (melbourne, florida)

    For a minute I thought you were #pipe, and then I was all like "Who lives on the east coast and hasn't been to most other places on the east coast?"

    For once your avatars actually got me.

    stimtokolos on
  • potatoepotatoe Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Blaket wrote: »
    potatoe wrote: »
    i've been to melbourne!
    (melbourne, florida)
    Taters.

    Tell us about it.

    it was full of rednecks!

    potatoe on
    I tried to write "but that" and my hands naturally wrote "butt hat", which is vastly superior in every way.
  • Synthetic OrangeSynthetic Orange Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Viv why the hell are you moving to Perth AFTER I left that hellhole.

    Synthetic Orange on
  • VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Viv why the hell are you moving to Perth AFTER I left that hellhole.

    to make up for the loss of an Asian in the area

    Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Synthetic OrangeSynthetic Orange Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Though I suppose it'll be a good enough excuse for me to go back and visit my friends there.

    Synthetic Orange on
  • TenTen Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    Stimmy(tokolokoksos) and SO are the two people I would actually want to hang out with in Melbourne

    yeah

    I think they are the only two other people who are in Melbourne, besides myself and YaYa

    They are basically who I was hoping would find this thread

    Ten on
  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    potatoe wrote: »
    Blaket wrote: »
    potatoe wrote: »
    i've been to melbourne!
    (melbourne, florida)
    Taters.

    Tell us about it.

    it was full of rednecks!

    So, much like the other Melbourne!

    Blake T on
  • VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Though I suppose it'll be a good enough excuse for me to go back and visit my friends there.

    GLEE!

    Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • TenTen Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Blaket wrote: »
    potatoe wrote: »
    Blaket wrote: »
    potatoe wrote: »
    i've been to melbourne!
    (melbourne, florida)
    Taters.

    Tell us about it.

    it was full of rednecks!

    So, much like the other Melbourne!

    Hey! HEY!

    We don't have necks.

    Ten on
  • stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    Stimmy(tokolokoksos) and SO are the two people I would actually want to hang out with in Melbourne

    yeah

    I'm touched. Me and Synth had yum cha the other day, except I was really tired because I had been up really late and it was my breakfast. Which went down alright but I couldn't stuff myself completely and was terribly....

    I need a smiley that sums up this:

    tim.jpg

    Even though that picture is a few years old I feel like that picture looks more than I'd like.

    stimtokolos on
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2008
    are people waving their dicks around in here

    wave wave

    Orikaeshigitae on
  • stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    No here in Australia we have strict anti dick-waving laws.

    Instead I just go around looking seedy. I think it is a valid substitute.

    stimtokolos on
  • Synthetic OrangeSynthetic Orange Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Hell yeah, it was an all you can eat yum cha buffet and we ate the fuck out of everything.

    Synthetic Orange on
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2008
    i'm trying to think of lucasarts games to put on this here new laptop

    i already have full throttle! i am thinking: sam and max?

    Orikaeshigitae on
  • TenTen Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    Stimmy(tokolokoksos) and SO are the two people I would actually want to hang out with in Melbourne

    yeah

    I'm touched. Me and Synth had yum cha the other day, except I was really tired because I had been up really late and it was my breakfast. Which went down alright but I couldn't stuff myself completely and was terribly....

    I need a smiley that sums up this:

    tim.jpg

    Even though that picture is a few years old I feel like that picture looks more than I'd like.

    Stim, that picture is really you?

    When you had that as your avatar I thought it was some random bogan picture you had found

    Erm... I mean... you looked like a cooool dude!

    Ten on
  • stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I promise to wear my fedora and be the nerdiest greasiest person there.

    If there is nothing I will just wear it in my room and pretend to be important.

    stimtokolos on
  • VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    why do you even have to think about putting Sam and Max on your computer

    why is it not already on there

    Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    are people waving their dicks around in here

    wave wave
    So Orik, how is your penis going then?

    Freshly washed and aired?

    Blake T on
  • TenTen Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    i'm trying to think of lucasarts games to put on this here new laptop

    i already have full throttle! i am thinking: sam and max?

    No, man, The Dig! For all your turtle skeleton constructing needs.

    Ten on
  • Waka LakaWaka Laka Riding the stuffed Unicorn If ya know what I mean.Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    I will be moving to Perth at the end of March/beginning of April and I will almost definitely take a trip out to Brisbane some time after that, Melbourne wouldn't be out of the question either

    Why the hell would you want to come here. :?
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    Viv why the hell are you moving to Perth AFTER I left that hellhole.

    to make up for the loss of an Asian in the area

    Ooooh.... right.

    Waka Laka on
  • Synthetic OrangeSynthetic Orange Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Yaya's picture confirmed all my worst thoughts about him. :o

    Synthetic Orange on
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2008
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    why do you even have to think about putting Sam and Max on your computer

    why is it not already on there

    mainly because it is not in my general vicinity, it's at rachel's house

    Orikaeshigitae on
Sign In or Register to comment.