As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Dark Knight Joker cover?

Niceguyeddie616Niceguyeddie616 All you feed me is PUFFINS!I need NOURISHMENT!Registered User regular
edited December 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
The Dark Knight just got released here on tuesday in the US, and there's a certain cover that's been shown with the Joker on the front and the text messed with by Joker on the back. Thing is, I checked five different stores, and they claim it doesn't exist. Does the US release have this cover? I checked Amazon and it has a UK rating on this version of the cover, is it UK only?

Niceguyeddie616 on

• Options
    TomantaTomanta Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    The Dark Knight just got released here on tuesday in the US, and there's a certain cover that's been shown with the Joker on the front and the text messed with by Joker on the back. Thing is, I checked five different stores, and they claim it doesn't exist. Does the US release have this cover? I checked Amazon and it has a UK rating on this version of the cover, is it UK only?

My two-disc special edition (DVD) is the joker cover, with the normal Batman cover as a slipcase. In the US.

Tomanta on
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I believe the cover with Batman and the Batpod is actually on the outer sleeve, and underneath that, the actual case cover has the Joker. I could be wrong, but I seem to remember seeing some photos that indicated that was the case.

edit: narrowly beat by Tomanta.

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    victor_c26victor_c26 Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Yeah, I got the Batpod Slipcase and the Joker Cover on the actual Blu-Ray Case.

I think it's like that on all of them.

PS: The movie was still glorious watching it yet again at home. This movie is going into classic territory.

victor_c26 on
    It's been so long since I've posted here, I've removed my signature since most of what I had here were broken links. Shows over, you can carry on to the next post.