As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

A comic a day...

FloofyFloofy Registered User regular
edited December 2008 in Artist's Corner
..gives you a nervous breakdown eventually but HEY it's the start of a new project and I feel optimistic!

I know they're rough as fuck right now, because I'm having to juggle a whole bunch of other uni work on top of this. Hopefully will be able to produced more refined work after xmas break.

I started on Sunday. For background purposes: Fumetto is an international comics competition with a theme each year. It's a little elitist and indie-chic. They set a yearly theme, this one is 'virus' and I have no fucking clue what to do for it.

141208.jpg

Monday's:

151208.jpg

Floofy on

• Options
    NibCromNibCrom Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I am having a really hard time reading your handwriting. Spend more time writing neatly or do it digitally.

NibCrom on
  • Options
    erisian popeerisian pope Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    NibCrom wrote: »
    I am having a really hard time reading your handwriting. Spend more time writing neatly or do it digitally.

I was going to say the same thing. Specifically the letter d, it's so stylized that I keep thinking it's an s. Examples: in panel 2, "I dunno if that's very ________" - I totally cannot figure that out; also in panel 4 "Cold... flu... sick people" looked like possibly another language ("cois... Hu... sick people" ... pretty confusing).

erisian pope on
  • Options
    FloofyFloofy Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    fair enough, my handwriting is pretty crappy. Will probably digitally letter from now on.

EDIT: fixed, done it with digital type now.

Floofy on
  • Options
    lyriumlyrium Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    'definitely'

lyrium on
  • Options
    ManonvonSuperockManonvonSuperock Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Yeah, dude. I can't read this, it's too much of a strain on the eyes.

ManonvonSuperock on