As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

AC:City Folk - Serena is a dirty dirty whore

1818283848587»

• Options
    VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I hear ya on the bugs. Scorpion shafted me, which caused me to lose interest in Petaltail. I hope I remember to pick things back up in July. :P

Vyolynce on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Got a pachy skull, btw.

Vyolynce on
  • Options
    redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    So, my mom needed a copy of Animal Crossing since my sister moved out. Here is my wrapping job. :mrgreen:

21561_597104815267_26601080_34917269_759082_n.jpg

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Options
    Brainiac 8Brainiac 8 Don't call me Shirley... Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    That's pretty awesome dude. :^:

Brainiac 8 on
    3DS Friend Code - 1032-1293-2997
    Nintendo Network ID - Brainiac_8
    PSN - Brainiac_8
    Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/BRAINIAC8/
    Add me!
  • Options
    LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Man, I wish I'd thought of that.

No, I'm not giving anyone AC, but I wish I'd thought of that anyway.

LBD_Nytetrayn on
    qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gifINPoYqL.png
    Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    That's actually more awesome than the bitchin' Snowman Cap that Nintendo just sent out.

Vyolynce on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Cullen wrote: »
    Optimus Prime costume you say? Sounds interesting! Got any pictures?

No, but I can take some. :) How do I get them to where you guys can see them here, though?

For the record, I've not forgotten this. However, getting my wife to use her computer to extract the images from the SD card has been a chore and a half.

Sorry to revive this, but earlier, I FINALLY made my wife use her damn computer to get the images off the SD card. Here we go, my improvised, customized, ready-made Optimus Prime costume:
    RUU_0005.jpg

RUU_0006.jpg

RUU_0007.jpg

I wish it was better, but it's tough to get things just right when it moves from the grid pattern to the shirt-- especially for the headgear.

LBD_Nytetrayn on
    Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!
  • Options
    redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Haha. That is pretty good.

I haven't played this game in so long. I am scared to look at how messed up my town is. Heh.

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Yeah, I've barely touched it lately, either, except recently when I tried to get the guard helmet and attire, which I was too late for. :(

LBD_Nytetrayn on
  • Options
    AllchuffedupAllchuffedup Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    If you quit playing AC for too long..... your mom will die IRL.

http://animalcrossingtragedy.ytmnd.com/

Allchuffedup on
    steam_sig.png
    allchuffedup#1671
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Oof... you had to post that...

Yeah... turns out it's a little too late for that warning.

Anyway, so long as this is revived, maybe we can begin talking about the 3DS game?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgIy5YZKp-8

Just a thought.

On another note, it looks like Europe is still getting stuff in City Folk. Does anyone know if Nintendo of America is still doing that, or Nintendo of Japan? I haven't seen anything on the Nintendo Channel about it in quite some time...

LBD_Nytetrayn on
  • Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    I'm unsure how much I'm looking forward to AC:3DS. I thought I was very ready to get back into serving the Nook when City Folk came around, but a combination of the minimal changes since WW and the fact that it was now tied to the TV made me drift away from it after a mere couple of seasons.

In my secret heart I hope that they will have made significant changes and updates to the formula to make it all fresh again. In my rational brain I'm expecting to see the exact same furniture sets, fossils, and villagers trotted out once more with minimal additions.

Being portable again should be a big plus though as the ease of playing for a few minutes each evening in bed I'm sure contributed massively to my year+ of off and on Wild Worlding.

The always on wi-fi has possible good implications for community stuff as well.

What can we see new in that trailer?

- Tent
    - A park bench (excitement!)
    - Beehive
    - Swimming and diving
    - Stalker dog

Is this enough to pull me back in?
    Yes, of course it is, the only question is for how long and will I have the buyers remorse?

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    Dr. Phibbs McAtheyDr. Phibbs McAthey Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Ironically enough, my wife, one of her friends, and I all started playing City Folk again about 3 weeks ago. I always get them on release, and play until maybe March, then put it down. They seem to release them in the winter, when there's jack-all to do for months on end.
    That said, I for one can't wait to have a portable AC again.

Dr. Phibbs McAthey on
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    I'm unsure how much I'm looking forward to AC:3DS. I thought I was very ready to get back into serving the Nook when City Folk came around, but a combination of the minimal changes since WW and the fact that it was now tied to the TV made me drift away from it after a mere couple of seasons.

In my secret heart I hope that they will have made significant changes and updates to the formula to make it all fresh again. In my rational brain I'm expecting to see the exact same furniture sets, fossils, and villagers trotted out once more with minimal additions.

Being portable again should be a big plus though as the ease of playing for a few minutes each evening in bed I'm sure contributed massively to my year+ of off and on Wild Worlding.

The always on wi-fi has possible good implications for community stuff as well.

What can we see new in that trailer?

- Tent
    - A park bench (excitement!)
    - Beehive
    - Swimming and diving
    - Stalker dog

Is this enough to pull me back in?
    Yes, of course it is, the only question is for how long and will I have the buyers remorse?

I think you get to be Mayor this time, as well.

I always thought that's what they should do when you've done everything, but apparently, that's what will happen here from the outset.

Here is a more in-depth look at what there is so far.

I think I saw somewhere something about placing furniture outside, which would be welcome. I've had a number of things which I thought would be a better fit for outside.

LBD_Nytetrayn on