As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Wacom Blue Graphire4 CTE-440/B - Pen Replacement

MugenmidgetMugenmidget Registered User regular
What pens are compatible with the model listed in the thread title (CTE-440/B)? This is the older Graphire4 tablet and not the "Classic" version. I've heard through Amazon.com reviews that the Graphire2 pen will work with it but that's about it (and even that isn't really a reliable source).

Also: it seems that its native pen (EP140EB, a blue version of the EP140ES) is not really sold anywhere whereas its silver brother is still available at some locations. Does this silver version work? I don't see why it wouldn't, but I also don't see a whole lot of reason why it would.

Thanks for any and all help, it's been near impossible for me to find out about the compatibility of different pens for this tablet. I don't think "Penabled" technology applies in the case of this legacy device, but feel free to tell me otherwise.

e3ORbfq.png
Mugenmidget on