As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Steam Interface Broken

MrMonroeMrMonroe passed outon the floor nowRegistered User regular
edited January 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
So the "My Games," "My Media" and "Tools" tabs of my Steam application all have the same problem: there is no content displayed on any of them, except for the hot buttons which usually appear at the top (Add Non-Steam Game, etc.). Unfortunately, those buttons are all being drawn in the same space, on top of each other in the upper left corner of the screen, so I can only actually click one of them.

The Steam tech support is fucking atrocious. They answered my first e-mail like a week later, asked me to try deleting everything in my Steam folder except for two particular folders, and restart my computer. I tried this, it did nothing. I updated the ticket to tell them this, and they never got back to me. I updated it again, nothing. I just put in a new ticket a few days ago, but of course still nothing.

Anyone else ever experience this problem? Their solution is bunk and I've tried reinstalling the App as well.

MrMonroe on