As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

In search of a ventriloquist

KurnDerakKurnDerak Registered User regular
edited November 2006 in Help / Advice Forum
This is something that has been bugging me for awhile now, because I haven't seen anything about this since I saw it maybe 10 or 12 years ago when Disney used to be worth watching.

Its possible that it might be Jeff Dunham, but I haven't seen any clips of him that seem to take anything from what I remember, that I'm not sure. But just letting you all know its a possibility.

Now on to what you can help me with. As I said, he had a special that aired on Disney about 10 or 12 years ago I think. Don't think it was much longer ago than that, because I doubt I would of been old enough to remember it. What part of it was, was him doing his ventriloquist act and having his hands and feet "come alive". I wish I could remember more, but I was about 8 or so when this aired, so thats about all i can remember.
Any help would be appreciated.

KurnDerak on

• Options
    Anarchy Rules!Anarchy Rules! Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    I once saw a topless female ventriloquist, I n one ever saw her lips move......

I kid, I kid

Anarchy Rules! on