As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Hope, happiness, and KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

• Options
    goodtimesgoodtimes Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF @ my retarteed Battlegroup (Ruin. I like my server and WIntergrasp is actually fun! but RUn has some of the most backwards ass idiot servers ever, like fucking Arthas and Magtheridon). I love it when people in Arathi Basin and Strand try to kill each other over the internet with caps and overly-much insults over which strat to use rather than, you know, playing the damn game. It confuses the hell out of the group.

I was on draenor early in TBC which is in ruin BG . Ive played in three different battlegroups since then and yeah , I have never seen horde get rolled like on Ruin. But really nowadays Im on bloodlust and it's nothing spectacular either.

goodtimes on
    new sig underconstruction
  • Options
    PierceNeckPierceNeck Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    KHAAAAAAAAAAN!: Only need the four and eight of nobles, but now I'm broke. Fuck you Mr. I'mgoingtocharge3kforthefour.

PierceNeck on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    RizziRizzi Sydney, Australia.Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Wheee. Another heroic run where I get nothing. Yay. Such fun.

Rizzi on
  • Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Hate: Undying run failed on KT because the three melee couldnt manage to position themselves properly, two of them got tombed and we had two holy paladins and a disc priest healing that

on the plus side, the rest of the run was a total breeze and we can do it again next week

Dhalphir on
  • Options
    AddaAdda LondonRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Adus wrote: »
    Well it was like 2 hours ago. My log bugged so I couldn't read the text, but I'm pretty sure it was a holy wrath. I'm just confused as to why it keeps jumping to me before I even get there and why only I die.

Only other thing I can think of and sorry if it's been covered but meteor off the front left horseman?

Adda on
    steam_sig.png
    I want to know more PA people on Twitter.
  • Options
    AdusAdus Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I consider suggesting that I would be dumb enough to not stack for meteor and not notice a huge flaming ball to the face insulting. -_- Anyways, no. That horseman is long dead by then.

Adus on
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Happy: Mining up to 430, next few points are rather cheap with titanium keys. Which is nice. Also got my frost resist set made and gemmed by a guildy for free. Now the lock is set for our 25 man raid. Mined 80 saronite and 10 titanium in Wintergrasp to just before bed relaxing.

Khaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnn!: Alliance on my server rolling over and dieing when I meet them one on one in WG. I mean I know you people for 4 years have had a 3 to 1 advantage but that doesn't mean you just give up and die when I run into in Wintergrasp, at least pretend like you can fight 1v1. I mean I am a freaking prot warrior!

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Little JimLittle Jim __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2009
    i have run hvh 10 times on my warrior now

give me your leggings you big gay blue dragon

rrrrrrrr

Little Jim on
    th_crabz.png
  • Options
    KeamienKeamien Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    FFFFFFF: I took a scrub group into 10 man Naxx to get them ready for Heroic Naxx, and we decided to get the Hundred Club acheivement. Which we actually fucking completed with 4 dps sitting at 1000. And somehow, no fucking achievement.

Apparently theres some DK talent that increases their resistance? A GM said this is the issue.

Hope: Guild recruitment went swimmingly, and we now have a solid 25man crew, and should reestablish our position as 5th on the server. (We were the 2nd 10man to clear all the content, save drakes up)

Hate: And I'm at work today, being our 2nd week of Hero Naxx.

Keamien on
  • Options
    gigawatt666gigawatt666 Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Happiness: The Killers, did indeed rock the mutha' last nite.
    KHAAAAAAAN!: some stupid leather caster helm is not dropping for me in DTK.
    more KHAAAAAN!: going to a memorial today so no WOWage.

gigawatt666 on
    BattleNet i.d. : gigawatt666#11111
    Ps4 : Gigawatt666
    Steam I.D. : Gigawatt666
    LoL : GiG4W4TT
  • Options
    EuphoriacEuphoriac Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    KHAAAAAN!: I might be made redundant soon at work.

Happy(?): If i do get let go, i guess that means i can actually raid between then and whenever i get another job. Poverty for epics!

Every cloud has a silver lining i suppose...

Euphoriac on
  • Options
    xzzyxzzy Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Hate: The Lunar Festival is on, and even though there is no kind of reward I am interested in, I am running all over the place collecting coins. Why can't I resist this?

xzzy on
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Little Jim wrote: »
    i have run hvh 10 times on my warrior now

give me your leggings you big gay blue dragon

rrrrrrrr

our first MT ran it 17 times in a row, daily until he saw them. I've since watched him, and 2 other tanks get them without rolling against them because I was DPS to avoid a tank surplus, and have now run it 8-10 times with myself as tank without a drop.

UnbrokenEva on
  • Options
    NobodyNobody Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    xzzy wrote: »
    Hate: The Lunar Festival is on, and even though there is no kind of reward I am interested in, I am running all over the place collecting coins. Why can't I resist this?

you want a purple proto-drake

Nobody on
  • Options
    NobodyNobody Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Happy: went in with a wrecking ball crew to normal Malygos, Naxx, and Sarth last night, managing to pick up the 3 min patchwerk kill achievement, the "no crossed charges on thaddius" achievement, Momma's going to knock out you, and after a couple of people had to leave, the achievement for killing sarth and the drakes with less than 9 people.

Hate: Even though I could swear I was not hit by one of the little meteors, I still didn't get the volcano achievement :(

Nobody on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Nobody wrote: »
    xzzy wrote: »

you want a purple proto-drake

But I did none of the christmas events so that's not an option. Plus, the proto-drakes are fucking ugly.

I think I'm just bored and this was the first thing I started doing.

xzzy on
  • Options
    ArthilArthil Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I'm focusing on getting the Meta-Achievement for this holiday mostly because I think after being on my server for four years, I deserve to be called Elder Akeche.

Arthil on
    PSN: Honishimo Steam UPlay: Arthil
  • Options
    rizriz Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Hate: The only character I'd probably use the Elder title on is my druid and he's not high enough level to get the Northrend ones. Does anyone know if there are level reqs to zone into the Northrend dungeons? I suppose I could corpse run or convince someone to summon him to the high-level zone ones but the dungeons could prove a problem.

riz on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    riz wrote: »
    Hate: The only character I'd probably use the Elder title on is my druid and he's not high enough level to get the Northrend ones. Does anyone know if there are level reqs to zone into the Northrend dungeons? I suppose I could corpse run or convince someone to summon him to the high-level zone ones but the dungeons could prove a problem.

I haven't encountered any level requirements.

Camp your druid outside the instance, clear the place on your main with friends, drop group, then invite the druid to zone in and get the con.

xzzy on
  • Options
    TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    edited January 2009

One is in a heroic dungeon, so no.

TheBlackWind on
    PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    edited January 2009

Yeah I was just informed of this. That's dumb. :(

Although apparently the Lunar Festival goes on for quite a long time so maybe I can get my druid to 80 before it's over, heh.

riz on
  • Options
    edited January 2009

Yeah I was just informed of this. That's dumb. :(

Although apparently the Lunar Festival goes on for quite a long time so maybe I can get my druid to 80 before it's over, heh.

Yeah, it lasts for a month.

xzzy on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Amused: Constant Eranikus summonings while swarms of people are in Moonglade for the festival.

riz on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Which one do you have to do on Heroic?

PierceNeck on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Toxic PickleToxic Pickle Thash grape! Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Happy: This thread title. :D

Also Happy: Playing a Druid in Northrend is every bit as broken as I always knew it to be. Even elite mobs two levels higher can't do shit against bear form!

KHAAAAAAAAAN!!!: I can't believe Blizz hasn't put in some ability to customize animal forms. C'mon, this can't be hard!

Toxic Pickle on
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Also Happy: Playing a Druid in Northrend is every bit as broken as I always knew it to be. Even elite mobs two levels higher can't do shit against bear form!

Even better: as a Boomkin levelling in Northrend, 90% of the elites aren't immune to Roots. Back in Azeroth it was like this making soloing group quests hilariously easy, but then in Outland they made most elite mobs immune to Roots. Now it's back to old fun!

Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    reVersereVerse Attack and Dethrone God Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Happy: I've been in this guild for about two weeks now, I'm still only a trial, but already I have 3 pieces of 10man Tier 7 and 8 various other upgrades from both 10man and 25man Naxx, and Feral offspec shoulders.

reVerse on
  • Options
    CharusCharus Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Aegis wrote: »

Even better: as a Boomkin levelling in Northrend, 90% of the elites aren't immune to Roots. Back in Azeroth it was like this making soloing group quests hilariously easy, but then in Outland they made most elite mobs immune to Roots. Now it's back to old fun!

Plus you can typhoon people off of cliffs as moonkin. I'm almost considering leveling another druid so I can take herbalism off of my main without having to give up having an herbalist druid, and if I did that, I'd totally level balance just for the typhoon ganking aspect.

Charus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    supertallsupertall Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Park yourself at Dun Niffelem's flight path. I've been typhooned off of there and fallen to my death more than a few times after going afk to fly there. Bonus aggravation: it doesn't count as a pvp death, so durability damage occurs!

supertall on
  • Options
    ClawshrimpyClawshrimpy Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN: No Progression Naxx tonight. and I spent like tons of gold on Flasks for it tonight. ANd it's unlikely we'll be able to come up with a Make-up run before Naxx resets. Booooooooooo. Well at least I stil have the Flasks.

Clawshrimpy on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Happy: I'm digging these 15 minute H VH runs weve been doing lately.

PierceNeck on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    It's sad but I remember where all the coins in vanilla wow were
    Getting the Eldar title is really easy but I am not looking forward to the Valentines one because some of those are going to be impossbile

Brainleech on
  • Options
    ItalaxItalax Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Brainleech wrote: »
    It's sad but I remember where all the coins in vanilla wow were
    Getting the Eldar title is really easy but I am not looking forward to the Valentines one because some of those are going to be impossbile

Children's Week is going to fucking suck. Stupid pvp achievements.

Italax on
    PSN: Italax - Steam ID : Italax
    Sometimes I Stream Games: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/italax-plays-video-games
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Curses: One emblem short of a new trinket and I don't have time for a heroic.

PierceNeck on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    EuphoriacEuphoriac Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    So many happies today.

Happy: Got the Omen achievement without even trying. He was being engaged by a combined Alliance and Horde group when i went by. Turns out to get the quest completion you just stand in the shaft of light he leaves when he's dead.

Happy: Got invited to my first Naxx10 today. Completed Plague quarter.

Happy: That Heigan dance i was worried about? Easy as shit. I nailed the rotation to perfection on the second attempt, when people were still dying 'to lag'. I was melee dps so had to move all the time. Easy. EASY!

Happy: Tanking upgrade from Loatheb! My first raid epic is awesome!

Now the KHAAAAANS!

KHAAAAAAAN! Can't find any bold gems on the AH. Did every warrior tank on Ragnaros EU get red-slot items today? I need that damn gem to make my meta work!

KHAAAAAAAN! Wiped on Sapph repeatedly, not getting the kill. Why? Because the whiny little bitch of a paladin healer couldn't heal for shit.

Hope inc!

Hope: To do Sarth for the first time tomorrow, as well as maybe more heroics.

TL: DR: Thats a damn fine Saturday for me!

Euphoriac on
  • Options
    LednehLedneh shinesquawk Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN: our half-pug 10 man naxx ended in spectacular failure after spending 2.5 hours finally clearing the spider wing

2 WIPES ON FAERLINA AND 3 ON MAEEXXEXEENA WTFFFFFF

(I saw KHAAAN but actually it was a lot of fun bullshitting over vent with people who didn't know what the fuck)

(edit) Oh the best part was, for the first time in months, my little brother busted out his absolutely uncanny Smeagol impression in front of ten people, five of which he didn't know

The resulting freaked-ness from vent was amazing to behold :lol:

Ledneh on
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Happy/ROAR!: 4 healed patchwerk on 25-man.

STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Ledneh wrote: »
    KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN: our half-pug 10 man naxx ended in spectacular failure after spending 2.5 hours finally clearing the spider wing

2 WIPES ON FAERLINA AND 3 ON MAEEXXEXEENA WTFFFFFF

(I saw KHAAAN but actually it was a lot of fun bullshitting over vent with people who didn't know what the fuck)

(edit) Oh the best part was, for the first time in months, my little brother busted out his absolutely uncanny Smeagol impression in front of ten people, five of which he didn't know

The resulting freaked-ness from vent was amazing to behold :lol:

Oh my god get that boy on vent

Dhalphir on
  • Options
    BillmaanBillmaan Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Happy: I've been semi-obsessed with soloing Skeram from AQ40 for a month or two now. Finally got him today...then followed it up with this: http://img259.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wowscrnshot012509001110wl7.jpg

(I love being a druid.)

Billmaan on
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Happy: I have found the joy that is Troxed. Google him for some laughs.

STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
This discussion has been closed.