As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

All-In-One Gestures 0.18.0

SnorkSnork wordJamaica Plain, MARegistered User regular
edited November 2006 in Help / Advice Forum
So I'm using this Firefox extension titled as this thread is, and one of the things it does is go to your two 'favourite bookmarks' with a gesture. I have the gesture set and when I do it it is recognised, but no page is accessed. Do I have to set my favourite bookmarks or something? Does anyone know how to do this? The Firefox website isn't helping much.

Snork on

• Options
    robaalrobaal Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    [quote=The extension's website]Two new functions, named "Open Favorite Bookmark #1" and "Open Favorite Bookmark #2", allow to open bookmarks in a new tab. The bookmarks are identified by specific keywords. Favorite Bookmark #1 is identified by the keyword AiO1 (not case sensitive), while Favorite Bookmark #2 is identified by the keyword AiO2.[/quote]

btw. the scrollbar anywhere extension is pretty neat

robaal on
    "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra when suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath.
    At night, the ice weasels come."