Check out this thread for an update on DJ Eebs.

Christmas Colors?

FinnMcCumigganFinnMcCumiggan Registered User regular
This is just an idea, but since everyone is getting into the season, do you think we should have christmasy colors for the boards?

1067874716875_0.jpg
FinnMcCumiggan on

• Grayman222Grayman222 Registered User regular
    edited December 2003
    It's more festive if we do it ourselves.

Grayman222 on
    "A TRUE POSTHUNK" -150cc
  • minor incidentminor incident expert in a dying field njRegistered User regular
    edited December 2003
    Every single poster in G&T having a santa hat on their avatar seems to spread plenty of cheer.

minor incident on
    Ah, it stinks, it sucks, it's anthropologically unjust
  • PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    edited December 2003
    Ha. I'm too hassled to make a Christmas avatar.

Paladin on
    Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
  • OolongOolong Registered User regular
    edited December 2003
    Paladin wrote:

That's too bad. I'd love to see what that... thing... in your avatar would look like with a shadowy, transparent Santa hat on. :lol:

Oolong on
  • OrthancOrthanc Death Lite, Only 1 Calorie Off the end of the internet, just turn left.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2003
    I'm thinking no

Orthanc on
    orthanc
  • MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    edited December 2003
    i would have to go on a murderous rampage and kill you all if something like that were to happen.

MulysaSempronius on
    If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited December 2003
    i would have to go on a murderous rampage and kill you all if something like that were to happen.

oh but you;re not mean heavens no

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • SlungsolowSlungsolow Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2003

the spirit of the season lives in you susie.

Slungsolow on
    fuck your forums, fuck your administrator and fuck dynagrip for getting away with the long troll.
  • BergyBergy Registered User regular
    edited December 2003
    No.

Bergy on
    ChicagoBulls01.jpg
    I've been trying to reach you, but your extension cord doesn't reach that far.
  • the cheatthe cheat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2003
    how about a compromise of christmas lights around the logo up there?

the cheat on
    tKfL2Yd.png?1
  • wossNamewossName Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2003
    JINGLEALLZEWAY!!!

wossName on
    We may need you to play twing-twang.
  • RamiusRamius Joined: July 19, 2000 Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited December 2003
    I'm willing to put a string of lights, or a hat, or some snow, or a tree on the logo or somewhere at the top of the screen...

but not starting now. It is really too early. Maybe like the week before xmas or something.

Ramius on
    1zxt8dhasaon.png
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2003
    Paladin wrote:
    I believe Legacy threw together a generic one in the G+T chat thread for you.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • ShogunShogun Hair long; money long; me and broke wizards we don't get along Registered User regular
    edited December 2003
    orthanc wrote:
    I'm thinking no

I assumed your sig had to do with the "christmas avatar" thread in SE++. I wasn't there, then I continued to refresh it and there I was, so I was like *swoon*. I <3 Orthanc.

Shogun on
  • OrthancOrthanc Death Lite, Only 1 Calorie Off the end of the internet, just turn left.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2003
    Shogun wrote:
    orthanc wrote:
    I'm thinking no

I assumed your sig had to do with the "christmas avatar" thread in SE++. I wasn't there, then I continued to refresh it and there I was, so I was like *swoon*. I <3 Orthanc.

It has all the christmas avatars I'm aware of

Orthanc on
    orthanc
  • PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    edited December 2003
    Paladin wrote:
    I believe Legacy threw together a generic one in the G+T chat thread for you.
    Perfect; now I've got to do some searching and belated thank-yous.

(edit: ARRG.)

Paladin on
    Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
  • minor incidentminor incident expert in a dying field njRegistered User regular
    edited December 2003
    Ramius wrote:
    I'm willing to put a string of lights, or a hat, or some snow, or a tree on the logo or somewhere at the top of the screen...

but not starting now. It is really too early. Maybe like the week before xmas or something.

I think a Santa hat on the PA logo would be best, since that appears to be the Official PA Xmas bandwagon.

Oh, and Orthanc? I weep because I'm not included in the sig.

minor incident on
    edited December 2003
    Ramius wrote:

I think a Santa hat on the PA logo would be best, since that appears to be the Official PA Xmas bandwagon.

Oh, and Orthanc? I weep because I'm not included in the sig.

Had you posted in the thread, you would have been. Anyway, you will be once I upload the new batch

Orthanc on
    orthanc
    edited December 2003
    orthanc wrote:
    Had you posted in the thread, you would have been. Anyway, you will be once I upload the new batch

Which thread is that? I rarely venture out of my G&T, H/A, RP cycle. I was in the thread where Legacy outfitted 80% of G&T with the santa hat avatars.

minor incident on
    edited December 2003
    orthanc wrote:

Which thread is that? I rarely venture out of my G&T, H/A, RP cycle. I was in the thread where Legacy outfitted 80% of G&T with the santa hat avatars.

The one in SE entitled "post your christmass avatar here" or something similar

Orthanc on
    orthanc
    edited December 2003
    orthanc wrote:

That'd be one I missed then. :sigh:

minor incident on
    edited December 2003
    orthanc wrote:

You should tell the G+T people to post there so I can add their avatars

Orthanc on
    orthanc
    edited December 2003
    orthanc wrote:
    orthanc wrote:

Can you find the thread link for me? I'll throw it up in the chat thread.

Actually, this might be easier: www.livejournal.com/users/legacyx4

He posted all the G&T santa hat avatars yesterday, since he basically made them all. You could just grab them all off his entry.

minor incident on
  • BinomeBinome Registered User regular
    edited December 2003
    orthanc wrote:
    orthanc wrote:

I must ask, Orthanc. Just how much bandwidth does that beast rape?

Binome on
    kermit.gifShoe is stalking me.
    edited December 2003
    Binome wrote:
    orthanc wrote:
    orthanc wrote:

I must ask, Orthanc. Just how much bandwidth does that beast rape?

It doesn't cache, so approximatly 100K per view. I don't think it'll be too much of a problem since I pay for my hosting

Orthanc on
    orthanc
    edited December 2003
    orthanc wrote:
    orthanc wrote:

Can you find the thread link for me? I'll throw it up in the chat thread.

Actually, this might be easier: www.livejournal.com/users/legacyx4

He posted all the G&T santa hat avatars yesterday, since he basically made them all. You could just grab them all off his entry.

Not many people in G&T are there

Orthanc on
    orthanc
    edited December 2003
    orthanc wrote:

At the moment, or in general? All those pansies go to bed about now, actually.

minor incident on
    edited December 2003
    orthanc wrote:

No, I just meant there wern't a lot of avatars there

Orthanc on
    orthanc
    edited December 2003
    orthanc wrote:
    orthanc wrote:

He's done much more since then. You might PM him, I know he has them all uploaded to his webspace. Probably upwards of 25-30 all told.

minor incident on
    edited December 2003
    I've even got a Xmasy sig now. I'm special!

Binome on
    edited December 2003
    orthanc wrote:
    orthanc wrote:

He's done much more since then. You might PM him, I know he has them all uploaded to his webspace. Probably upwards of 25-30 all told.

Yeah, I could do that. But then again I'm lazy. I think I'll just wait for him to send them to me

Orthanc on
    orthanc
  • Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited December 2003
    SHOE WORLD TOUR!!!

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • 150cc150cc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2003
    Christmas hats are cool, good bandwagon

150cc on
    edited December 2003
    Christmas hats are even cooler when they're on stuffed animals that are humping.

Binome on
  • ZephosZephos Climbin in yo ski lifts, snatchin your people up. MichiganRegistered User regular
    edited December 2003
    my story rocks too

Zephos on
    Xbox One/360: Penguin McCool
  • actifblueactifblue Registered User regular
    edited December 2003
    does everyone around here celebrate Christmas?

. . . I wonder what Evander would say
    :D

actifblue on
  • SlungsolowSlungsolow Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2003
    I celebrate getting a day off from work.. if that counts for anything.. I think green and red would be fine.. its almost non-denominational.. its the color of my morning after puke from the christmas party so it has some significance to me..

Slungsolow on
    fuck your forums, fuck your administrator and fuck dynagrip for getting away with the long troll.
    edited December 2003
    actifblue wrote:
    does everyone around here celebrate Christmas?

. . . I wonder what Evander would say
    :D

I don't celebrate the religious aspects, I do celebrate the family aspects

Orthanc on
    orthanc