As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Stuff that sells

Tasty ChaosTasty Chaos Registered User regular
edited November 2006 in Help / Advice Forum
So, in the light of the billion dollars or so i'm spending tonight on the Wii, I've been looking for stuff to sell on Ebay.

I realized that along with about 100 back issues of Nintendo Power, I have a ton of instruction booklets, from Nes to Oblivion. Most of them are in very good condition.

Does anyone have any experience in selling such things? Should I bundle or sell individually?

It seems like a waste to sell a single tiny booklet by iteself, but then, maybe someone wouldn't buy a bundle.

Suggestions? Thanks.

For Sale: Lots of games
Tasty Chaos on

• Options
    DaedalusDaedalus Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Notta chance.

Daedalus on
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    I looked into selling my Nintendo Power collection awhile ago. It doesn't sell for anything, really (and I have from issues 1 to 250 or so).

Thanatos on
  • Options
    Tasty ChaosTasty Chaos Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Piss.

Tasty Chaos on
    For Sale: Lots of games
  • Options
    A-RodA-Rod Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Unless you are selling the manuals with the games, they are worthless.

A-Rod on
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2006
    A-Rod wrote:
    Unless you are selling the manuals with the games, they are worthless.
    Well, unless you get damned lucky, basically. Like if I had a perfect manual for Disgaea, and someone had bought a used copy without the manual and was obsessed with jerking their dick off to NIS, they might give me like five bucks for it.

Edit: Note that the key detail in this example is that the first Disgaea is pretty damned tough to find a copy of.

ViolentChemistry on