As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PDF help or the filling thereof

SatanIsMyMotorSatanIsMyMotor Fuck Warren EllisRegistered User regular
edited January 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
I'm currently going through the process of applying for school and in order to do so I need to fill out a .pdf.
I can fill the thing out the old fashioned way with a pen but I'd prefer to type. Unfortunately, even though they recommend that you type the document isn't designed to be filled in. As such I'm at a loss.

I've found a site called pdf filler that will let me do what I need to do but it costs money. Does anybody here know how I could accomplish my goal for free?

SatanIsMyMotor on

• Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I'm currently going through the process of applying for school and in order to do so I need to fill out a .pdf.
    I can fill the thing out the old fashioned way with a pen but I'd prefer to type. Unfortunately, even though they recommend that you type the document isn't designed to be filled in. As such I'm at a loss.

I've found a site called pdf filler that will let me do what I need to do but it costs money. Does anybody here know how I could accomplish my goal for free?

If the fields can't be entered, they may have just screwed up in making the form.

Is it something online - can you link to it?

MichaelLC on
  • Options
    SatanIsMyMotorSatanIsMyMotor Fuck Warren Ellis Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    SatanIsMyMotor on
  • Options
    LewishamLewisham Registered User regular
    edited January 2009

Yeah, you're SOL. They stuffed it up. Best thing you could do is load it into Photoshop or something and manually make text boxes for yourself, but by then it'll have taken much longer than just handwriting it.

You can email them and let them know, but I doubt anyone at the other end will be qualified to help you apart from replying with "Oh."

Lewisham on
  • Options
    SatanIsMyMotorSatanIsMyMotor Fuck Warren Ellis Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Dammit. Thanks anyway folks.

SatanIsMyMotor on
  • Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Sent you a PM.

MichaelLC on