As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Burning files to DVD.

joshgotrojoshgotro Deviled EggThe Land of REAL CHILIRegistered User regular
edited January 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
I have two computers. One computer has a few seasons of a show I watch. Computer does not have a DVD writer. My other computer does. Can I just hook them up via Ethernet cord to transfer the files and then burn with my DVD burner?

joshgotro on

• Options
    TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Uh, yes.

TychoCelchuuu on
  • Options
    joshgotrojoshgotro Deviled Egg The Land of REAL CHILIRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    uh, thank you.

joshgotro on
  • Options
    TK-42-1TK-42-1 Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    just set your harddrive to shared on the network requiring a password. you can access it through your explorer and will have to log in using your username/pass. if you dont have a pass, it wont let you do it (atleast that was my experience in vista) and then you can do whatever you want as long as you make sure you allow people to modify files.

TK-42-1 on
    sig.jpgsmugriders.gif
  • Options
    CrashtardCrashtard Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Do you have a network or just two computers? If it's just two computers you'll probably need a crossover ethernet cable.

Crashtard on
    I pinky swear that we will not screw you.

Crashtard.jpg