As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[OOC] Mutant Future: Storm of the South

SunstrandSunstrand Registered User regular
edited March 2009 in Critical Failures
After learning of it's existence not too long ago, I have a campaign I would like to try out in my very own Mutant Future game. For those of you who don't know Mutant Future is a free to download, homage to classic pen and paper RPG's. Their website is here, and a link to download the book is here. A short quote on what Mutant future is.
What is Mutant Future?
I like to think of Mutant Future as a “next generation” retro-clone. We’ve taken the rules from Labyrinth Lord, stripped them of the most obvious fantasy elements, and injected back in rules inspired by classic nuclear post-apocalypse science fantasy games.

Naturally, we ended up with a mutated clone.

Mutant Future is an old-school science fantasy game. You won’t find hard and fast rules for every situation, but you will find a solid and simple game system. Mutant Future lets you whip up characters in a hurry so you can get to the fun part, adventuring in the wasteland of the post-apocalypse future.

The mutant future is a dangerous place. Life has mutated and evolved to survive in a spidergoat-eat-two-headed dwarf world. It isn’t just animals that are more deadly. Some plants have mutated to be sapient, mobile, and others wait patiently in one place for fresh meat.

The cool thing about MF is that you can play a mutant human, pure human, plant mutant, animal mutant, or an android. They all have their benifits and drawbacks but for the most part, your imagination is the limit. In the other MF game running currently on this board their party consist's of a sunflower, a giant tree, a rhino-penguin hybrid, a sexy android, and a mutant human.

The game I am going to try and run will be a PbP game with people posting hopefully 3-5 posts a week, (or more if you are up to it), and I am going to modify some of the rules a bit to keep thing's moving along. Now I'm new to Dm'ing in general and even newer at PbP games so you guys may have to bear with me, and or help me along with it. For this campaign I would like a maximum of 5 characters, so first five people who say they are in get to play.

As for character generation I would like everyone to roll first level characters, I find Invisible Castle preferable to roll with. And according to the MF handbook I decide how stats are rolled so if you want to play and then roll your character right away use a (3d6) for your stats, and for your lowest stat if under 8 you can reroll that stat once only and take the average of the two. You can arrange your rolls to any stat you want, no ironman roll in order, unless you really want to. If you are going to play you can post your character info along with your rolls and hopefully we can get started fairly quickly. Oh, a bunch of mutations have a sub roll you need to do to decide on the type of damage or stat effected, make sure you read the desciption of your mutation so you have a complete character.

Thanks to Timbuktu for starting a game and letting me know about such a cool system, and good luck on your rolls everyone.

**UPDATE**
This will be the OOC thread once we get going, also here are the custom rules I am thinking of going with if anyone has suggestions let me know.

Custom Rules

Inititive - players roll individualy while monsters roll as a group. The roll is a 1d6 + init. modifier, the higher the better. For ties with monsters the pc will go first, for player ties both can act at the same time. We won't roll every round for inititve just once at the beginning of the encounter.

Suprise - Once I state that there will be an encounter I will roll a suprise roll for the monsters, you guys can choose to have someone (probably the first person to see the suprise roll) roll the groups suprise roll, or you can have me roll for you at the same time as the monsters roll.

Encounter Maps - I can post a thumbnail and link of an encounter map and you guys can state your movements during your turns. Each square is 5' by 5', and you can attack and move diagonally.

Overland Movement - Unless otherwise stated your group can travel 3 hex's per day on roads, 2 on plains and grasslands, and 1 hex everywhere else. Each Hex is 10 miles across.

Oh here is the overland map of the area, the places marked are the only places your group knows about so far.
GroupMapKnown.jpg

BorderlandsClaptraps.jpg
Sunstrand on

• Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Give me time to read the rules, but for now a tentative reserve of a spot please.

I see, this is one of those systems where you don't so much come up with a character concept and then try and build it wothin the rules, but instead roll a bunch of random stuff and then see what kind of character you can build with what fate gives you. Sounds like silly fun!

I'm starting to work on my mutant Gorilla right now.

Stats: Str 15, Dex 13, Con 12, Int 11, Will 10, Cha 8

Mutant Animal = Gorilla

4 physical mutations and 4 mental mutations creating one unique flower!

Physical mutations are Frailty (losing control of his inner electric spark), Echolocation, Thermal Vision (combined with normal vision) and Electrical Energy Ray.

Mental Mutations are Accumulated Resistance (Electrical), Ability Boost, Control Weather and Mental Barrier.

Natural Weapon (Fists and Teeth) damage dice 1d8

HP 45

Starting cash 150 GP letting me purchase: Studded leather, Shield, Heavy Crossbow plus 50 bolts, Backpack, Bedroll, Water Flask, 10 days trail rations, large sack, flint and steel, 50ft hemp rope and a dagger. 61G 6S 7C change.

Final AC 4

Rolls to be found here.

So a brittle electric ape with insane senses (echo location, heat vision and an ability to sense all mental mutants within 90ft) the ability to hulk out once a day and weather control thrown in for a laugh.

Sounds fun! I shall call him Thorgo.

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Cool, consider a spot reserved.

Edit: I was messing around with your character sheet on Obsidion Portal and you have 2 natural weapons when you should only have one. Not a big deal but next time you're on let me know which you would like to keep, claws or teeth.

Also I will be using MF's encumbrance table for deciding movement ranges during combat so keep that in mind when you buy your gear, I'm not counting the armor a character is wearing against them. The table is on page 36 of the manual basicly it says 0-40lbs move 40', 41-60lbs move 30', 61-80 move 20', and 81-160lbs move 10'. So Thorgo can move up to 30' per round or 90' running.

Sunstrand on
    BorderlandsClaptraps.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    I was thinking more that his natural weapon is a combination of biting and thumping/tearing with gorilla strength and fists, basically going ape on whatever. I guess what D&D used to call a 'slam' attack. It'll be 99% fists anyway so remove reference to teeth if required.

Mid-level encumberance sounds about right if he's carrying all that camping stuff. A backpack can be dropped soon enough in a fight and dependant upon how we're starting the campaign he might not actually need full hiking gear.

Link to the Obsidian Portal page?

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Oh, ok that's cool then.

Here's the link to the Obsidion portal page, I am trying to get a banner for my sig but it didn't work right away but I'm sure I'll get it to work.

What is your Obsidion Portal name? I'll send you a invite.

Sunstrand on
    BorderlandsClaptraps.jpg
  • Options
    cytorakcytorak Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I started making a character. I have a question on stat generation though. I scored a a 7 on one of my initial rolls; I rerolled it but got a 6 (making the average still 7). I can keep that if you like or go with my third roll (11), making the average for that stat a 9 overall.

cytorak on
  • Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I'd like to give character creation a try, if nothing else. This does look like fun though :)

Name: Rolf
    Race: Mutant Human
    Alignment: Neutral
    Description: Very large, fat and 2 headed human... looks kinda like a 2 headed ogre, and acts about the same. Constantly drunk and hungry, but first impressions can be horribly misleading. There are a couple of crafty brains up there that are hardly touched by all the alcohol, and he's FAR quicker than you'd think possible with all that bulk.

Initial stat rolls: 18, 16, 14, 12, 6, 5

Reroll of 5: 11

Final stats: 18,16,14,12, 8, 6

STR: 18 (+3 hit/damage)
    DEX: 16 (-2 AC, +2 missile attack, +1 opt. initiative mod)
    CON: 12 (12d6 HP)
    INT: 14 (+5% tech roll)
    WIL: [strike]8[/strike] 3 (REDUCED TO 3 by weak will)
    CHA: 6 (+1 reaction adj, 3 retainers, 6 retainer morale)

HP: 12d6 = 38
    Tech roll: +5% (int stat)+10%(dual cerebellum) = +15%
    AC: 3

Mutations: 1d4 physical = 3 1d4 mental = 4

Phyiscal mutationsx3:

43= Quickness (Double move speed, half time for mental calculations, 2 attacks/round)
    9= Dermal Poison Slime (Poison type= 82: Class 8, fail save = 8d6 damage, save for half damage)
    71=Obese (double weight)

Mental Mutations x4:
    59=Metaconcert(can add will with others who have metaconcert for mental attacks- Does this work with each of his two brains?)
    48=Know Direction (unable to be lost)
    28=Dual Cerebellum (two heads; +10% to tech rolls, second head has random mental mutation = 13; Body Adjustment: Can heal 100% hps every 24 hours, can double all physical attributes for 3d10 rounds in life or death situation) usable 1d4=3 times per week.
    100=Weak will (initially thought it was dermal sensitivity, but that was under plants not humans- ignore that roll): WIL is now *3*

Starting cash: 3d8=12 x10 = 120 gp

Remaining cash: 58 gp 6 sp

Equipment (79 lbs carried):
    Studded leather armour (AC 6, 20 lbs) 30gp
    Shield (-1 to AC, 10 lbs) 10 gp
    Long Sword (1d8 dmg, 4 lbs) 10gp
    Backpack(2lbs) 2gp
    Flint and Steel 2 gp
    Torches (8 lbs) 3sp
    50 ft Rope, hemp (10lbs) 1gp
    Wineskin (4lbs) 1gp
    Bedroll (5lbs) 1sp
    Crowbar (5lbs) 2gp
    Trail Rations (6 lbs=6 days) 3 gp

El Skid on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Oh good. I was worried Thorgo would never see the light of day for lack of playmates.

Rolf Fatty Slimy Two-Heads sure looks fun!

Obsidian Portal username is tombean

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    cytorak wrote: »
    I started making a character. I have a question on stat generation though. I scored a a 7 on one of my initial rolls; I rerolled it but got a 6 (making the average still 7). I can keep that if you like or go with my third roll (11), making the average for that stat a 9 overall.

Yeah you can keep your third roll, and take an average of 9. I'll update my rule so that you roll until you get a higher number than the original.

Sunstrand on
    BorderlandsClaptraps.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    El Skid wrote: »
    59=Metaconcert(can add will with others who have metaconcert for mental attacks- Does this work with each of his two brains?)

I think you can use both brains for this, the way I read the discription of dual cerrebellum it says that your brains are already in concert, one with 4 mutations and the other with just 1, and when you use metaconcert you can join with other's that have metaconcert "or other mental mutations that facilitate control between the minds of two beings."

So yeah each brain has 3 wil, and then if you used meta concert you can add 6 wil to whomever, or more depending on if anyone else has or uses a mental power that can assist.

I'll update the obsidion portal page later today with the new characters.

Edit: I'm going to make some encounter maps, but does anyone care if I use a square grid instead of a hexagon grid? It seems easier to give coordinates on a square grid map.

Sunstrand on
    BorderlandsClaptraps.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    I'm good with square, hexagonal or whatever. Just let me know how movement will work (can we move diagonally, etc?), and I'll be good. :)

Edit- while I'm here, what does a 36 str do? Because hot damn I'm going to be able to pump my stats to stupid levels occasionally...

El Skid on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    I'm good with square, hexagonal or whatever. Just let me know how movement will work (can we move diagonally, etc?), and I'll be good. :)

I think what I'll do is have a Square grid and treat it like a hex grid. Since it's supposed to be a hex grid you can move and attack diagonally. Each square will be 5' by 5'.

Also can I get a character weight from everyone. It may not even come into play but with all the rope being carried I figured I should know.

Sunstrand on
    BorderlandsClaptraps.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Sunstrand wrote: »

Also can I get a character weight from everyone. It may not even come into play but with all the rope being carried I figured I should know.

I just looked through the book and didn't see anything about what a race weighs. my weight is apparently double the average of a mutant human, whatever that is...

El Skid on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Yeah I just looked too and I couldn't find anything on weight other than a hemp rope can hold 3 people so I'll just use that instead of weight.

Sunstrand on
    BorderlandsClaptraps.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Well we need some more players, so I'll just keep working on the story. I have some done I just didn't want to post it before the group got together.

Sunstrand on
    BorderlandsClaptraps.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    How many players were you thinking, Sunstrand?

I'm good with whatever number, FYI- 2 or 6, doesn't matter to me :)

El Skid on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    I was hoping to get atleast 3 total. I guess I could run it with just 2, the characters you guys rolled look pretty powerful :)

Sunstrand on
    BorderlandsClaptraps.jpg
  • Options
    PapillonPapillon Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I'm making up a character right now -- I'm wondering exactly how Vampiric Field works?

Papillon on
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I'd like to give this a try, too. I'm looking at the rules, but it's too cold/late for me to make a good character. Hope I could try for a spot?

I'll sit down and set something up tonight, hopefully.

Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    yeah if you two would like spots that would be great, once you finish your characters if no one else wants in we can start.

I'll read up on Vampiric Feild when I get some more time.

Edit: After reading the discription of vampiric field, the way I think it works is like this. You can use the ability once every 24 hours, but it can be active for as many rounds as you want, or until you are interupted. I would imagine you wouldn't want to use it for very long due to the fact your other adventurer's might not take too kindly to you sapping their health. Then after 24 hours your reserve that you built up goes away and you can use the ability again.

If anyone else has a different interpertation I would be more than willing to hear it.

Sunstrand on
    BorderlandsClaptraps.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Rolls
    http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1948198/
    14, 6, 9, 13, 10, 10

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1948199/
    (6+16)/2=11

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1948202/
    4 mutations
    2 physical/2 mental

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1948203/
    Plant
    1d100 → [12] = (12) - Animated Seeds*
    1d100 → [70] = (70) - Reflective Cellular Structure
    Physical
    1d100 → [20] = (20) - Epidermal Photosynthesis
    1d100 → [33] = (33) - Metamorph
    Mental
    1d100 → [57] = (57) - Metaconcert
    1d100 → [52] = (52) - Mental Barrier

*listed as 'inappropriate for PCs', rerolled
    http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1948211/
    1d100 → [20] = (20) - Dermal Acid Sap

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1948209/
    Reflective Cellular Structure - Cold

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1948224/
    10d6 → [1,2,1,6,4,1,2,4,4,2] = (27) HP

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1948212/
    3d8 → [5,2,2] = (9)
    90 starting GP

Character Sheet
    Name : Sunny Blume
    Alignment : Neutral
    Character Type : Mutant Plant
    Experience : 0

STR : 9 (+0 to hit, etc.)
    DEX : 13 (-1 AC, +1 missile, +1 init)
    CON : 10 (+0 to saves)
    INT : 11 (+0 technology roll)
    WIL : 10
    CHA : 14 (-1 reaction, 5 retainers, 8 morale)

HP : 27
    AC : -1 Dex, -1 Shield, 6 Armor (4)

Saving Throws -
    Energy : 15, Immune to Cold, -2 Cold and Heat
    Poison/Death : 12
    Stun : 14
    Radiation : 13

Mutations -
    Dermal Acid Sap : 3d6/round
    Reflective Cellular Structure : Cold
    Epidermal Photosynthesis
    Metamorph : Pure Human
    Metaconcert
    Mental Barrier : -4 to mental attacks, 90 ft. mental sense

Equipment - 79 gp (11 gp remaining) 58 lb.
    Crossbow, Heavy : 25 gp, 8 lb.
    10 Quarrels and case : 2gp, 1 lb. (x2)
    Axe : 6gp, 6 lb.
    Studded Leather Armor : 30 gp, 20 lb.
    Shield : 10 gp, 10 lb.
    Waterskin : 1gp, 1 lb.
    Backpack : 2gp, 2 lb.
    Hemp rope (50 ft.) : 1 gp, 10 lb.

Hope I did that all right. I had to assume a few things, since some parts were a bit vague.

Sunny Blume is a mutant plant that looks like a humanoid shape made of twisted and gnarled roots or vines, with a large sunflower for a head. It can perform photosynthesis like a normal plant, so it only carries around water. Since it doesn't like going inside dark places too often (and is a plant) it doesn't carry around any fire-related items. It (somehow) has the ability to transform into a normal looking human female, which it uses to interact with most people. To further the illusion, 'she' wears normal human clothing at almost all times, just in case a quick change is required.

I didn't get any bad mutations, thankfully. But nothing really amazing. I figured I'd try to have good interaction stats, hoping for some sort of 'mind control pollen' or something. Turning into a pure human to be treated better works out well enough, I suppose. She has no special attacks, but fairly good defenses. I figured I'd take a ranged weapon, since the other two so far have good melee abilities. The ranged info is skimpy, though...

Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Yeah the ranged info in the book is something to be desired. It's pretty basic, depending on the range you get a to hit bonus, and thats about it.

I added Sunny Blume as a PC on the Obsidion Portal page, so if you have an account let me know the name and I'll transfer Sunny to you.

For everyone else I adjusted the format for the character sheets on Obsidion portal, so if you don't mind take a quick look at them incase I messed up on something.

If nobody else posts a character sheet by Monday we'll get started Monday night. I'll have a list of updated rules up before then

Sunstrand on
    BorderlandsClaptraps.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Character sheet:
    Mark III
    Race: Synthetic
    Alignment: Neutral

Stats:
    Strength: 10 (+0 to hit/damage)
    Dexterity: 14 (+1 missile attack, -1 AC)
    Constitution: 6 (-1 radiation saving throw)
    Willpower: 12
    Intelligence: 12 (+0 % +30% quick mind)
    Charisma: 10 (+0 +3 reaction (android), 4 retainers, 7 retainer morale)

Hitpoints: 50

AC: 5

Saving throws:
    Energy: 15 (+3 vs heat & cold)
    Death: 12 (immune to poison)
    Stun: 14
    Radiation: 13 (-1, but treated as 1 level lower)

Mutations:
    Quick Mind (Learns how to use technology in 1/3 time, receives +30% to tech rolls. When attacked mentally, attacker must roll & succeed 3 times per attack)
    Neural Telepathy (Can connect to another creature & communicate directly. Range 30 feet)
    Vampiric Field (Can obsorb the hit points from all creatures within 30+WIL feet. Absorbs 2d4 hp per round from all creatures in range, which are put in a separate reserve. This reserve lasts 24 hours)

Starting gp: 180

Equipment:
    Studded Leather (30 gp, 20lbs),
    Longsword (polearm) (10gp, 4lbs),
    Dagger (3gp, 1lbs)
    Longbow (40gp, 3lbs),
    4xQuiver & arrows (5gp, 3lbs),
    Flint & Steel (2gp)
    Lantern (9gp)
    5xOil (1 sp)
    Grappling hook (1gp)
    2xRope (50ft) (1gp)
    Crowbar (2gp)
    Hammer (5sp)
    Shovel (2gp)
    Spikes, iron (12) (2gp)
    10xTrail rations (5sp)
    2xSack (large) (2sp)
    Mule (30gp)
    10xFeed (5cp)

Total cost: 164 gp, 4sp
    Remaining gp:15 gp, 6 sp

All my equipment is being carried by my mule in the 2 large sacks, except my Studded Leather armour, the lonsword, dagger, longbow & 1 quiver of arrows. I'm carrying 31 lbs, and everything being carried by my mule is pretty light, so I think it's well under the 200 lbs limit.

Rolls: http://invisiblecastle.com/search/?roll=&name=Mark+III&player=&campaign=&latest=

The Mark III was activated by an adventurer exploring through a research complex, who figured a newly awakened android would make a good slave. The Mark III disagreed. After taking the erstwhile adventurer's gear, the Mark III found his way to the nearest sentient outpost, where he's looking for work.

Superficially, the Mark III looks like a well-built pure human male. His emotionless voice, tendency to refer to himself in third person immediately marks him as an android to anyone he talks to. For some reason, there never seems to be too many people near him -- does he avoid people, or do they instinctively avoid him?

Papillon on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Alrighty everyone I started an in character thread, here.

Oh to Papillon and Reynolds, do you have an Obsidion Portal account? If so, let me know your account names and I'll add you.

Sunstrand on
    BorderlandsClaptraps.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    I'll try this out- let me know if the colours are too distracting, and I can figure some other way of talking :P

El Skid on
  • Options
    edited February 2009

Oh to Papillon and Reynolds, do you have an Obsidion Portal account? If so, let me know your account names and I'll add you.

I am now. Same name as here.

Papillon on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    I'll try this out- let me know if the colours are too distracting, and I can figure some other way of talking :P

Works for me, looks very festive.

Sunstrand on
    BorderlandsClaptraps.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    For everyone else I adjusted the format for the character sheets on Obsidion portal, so if you don't mind take a quick look at them incase I messed up on something.

My HP was set to 28 instead of 38. Fixed that now- otherwise everything looked fine!

El Skid on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Papillon wrote: »

I am now. Same name as here.

I sent an invite, once you accept I'll transfer the character sheet to you.

Sunstrand on
    BorderlandsClaptraps.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    I've signed up for lots of those places, but that's not one of them, apparently.

So is Jam Warrior still playing? All those special senses would be useful for tracking people.

Was there a sunflower in the other game here? Or am I just reading that list of characters up there wrong? It was just the first type of flower listed on a page when I was looking up foreign words for 'flower' to think of a name.

Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    I think he's still playing, and yeah the other MF game on the boards has a Sunflower named Jaques.

Sunstrand on
    BorderlandsClaptraps.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Still here! Entertaining guests at the moment but will maek post later this evening.

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Ok, On Obsidian Portal I changed Thorgo's radiation save to 13 from 15. I assume that was just a typo as all level 1 characters get 13 don't they?

Does his echlocation only work in melee? The book says 'combat' which I'd read to mean ranged as well, but ML's choice I guess. It does have a 90ft range.

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Yeah, I guess it does say combat, so it would give a bonus to ranged within 90'.

As for the saving throws, I was typing it up in notepad then copy and pasting to Obsidion Portal so I probably typo'd everyones.

As for the game, it sounds like you guys want to talk to each person before you make your decision. Who would you like to first? The Oft Knotched Bedpost is closer to you, (15 min walk away) while the North End guard post is a good 45 minute walk away.

Sunstrand on
    BorderlandsClaptraps.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    My character sheet lists Encumbrance: 55.5 lbs. Where does this come from? I calculated it as 11 lbs since most of my possessions are being carried by my mule.

Also, I'm not sure where you got the amount of gold remaining from, as it differs from what I had calculated.

Papillon on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    My character sheet lists Encumbrance: 55.5 lbs. Where does this come from? I calculated it as 11 lbs since most of my possessions are being carried by my mule.

Also, I'm not sure where you got the amount of gold remaining from, as it differs from what I had calculated.

I probably just messed up I'll go over again. my bad.

Sunstrand on
    BorderlandsClaptraps.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Weird coincidence. It was just the first flower name I spotted. I guess I'll have to look over my sheet and make sure it's correct.

Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    edited February 2009

The sheet I'm reading on Obsidion portal has 11 pounds carried, 91 on mule and your armor negated. I did have your money wrong, I had 61 gold, I changed it to 15.

Edit: Oh I see the encumbrance that you are talking about, yeah I changed that to be 11 now, I shouldn't do character sheets hungover I guess.

Sunstrand on
    BorderlandsClaptraps.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    nyuk nyuk nyuk.

Not sure how long I can stand posting two narratives, but I'm having fun playing with myself for now >_>

El Skid on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    I submited the "conversation" with Noggin I figured the best way to keep everything moving is to try and answer the basic questions and continue on. Unless anyone has complaints I'll move along to the gaurd post and narrate a basic conversation.

Sunstrand on
    BorderlandsClaptraps.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    I just wanted to ask a quick couple questions before we move on. I approve of keeping the pace brisk, though :^:

El Skid on