As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Dwarven Fordge

Johnboy25Johnboy25 Registered User new member
edited February 2009 in Games and Technology
Hey, in case someone else didn't say this, I looked at the close up pictures of the 3D tiles, and it looks like each square has a subtle pattern that breaks it into a 4 square grid. I bet that's the grid size for D&D.

Johnboy25 on

• Options
    GalagaGalaxianGalagaGalaxian Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Huh what?

I can't quite understand you, but I get the feeling this should be in critical failure (Which this definately is one), if it should exist at all.

GalagaGalaxian on
    Remember the compliments you receive, forget the insults; if you succeed in doing this, tell me how.
  • Options
    xzzyxzzy Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    It's in response to Gabe's post on the front site.

So yes, the post is a critical failure. I'm just trying to tone down the bewilderment that forum regulars will feel.

(I only clicked on the thread thinking it was a new thread for Dwarf Fortress)

xzzy on
  • Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    There's a front site?

chamberlain on
  • Options
    GalagaGalaxianGalagaGalaxian Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    There's a front site?

GalagaGalaxian on
    Remember the compliments you receive, forget the insults; if you succeed in doing this, tell me how.
  • Options
    Captain KCaptain K Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Sorry man, but Gabe and Tycho don't read the forums, so if you're trying to answer Gabe's "can somebody tell me..." question on the front page you should email him directly.

If your goal is to discuss the Dwarven Forge terrain/map pieces, you should do it in Critical Failures, our tabletop gaming forum.

Captain K on
This discussion has been closed.