Options

[Urban Dead] "I Looted Caiger Mall and All I Got Was This Lousy T-Shirt."

• Options
    Golf153Golf153 Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Any thoughts on relocating the HQ to a more useful building in Scarletwood like an NT, police, or the auto repair shop?

Golf153 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Or does anyone care if I establish a satellite office for us in one of those buildings?

Golf153 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Shorn Scrotum ManShorn Scrotum Man Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Golf153 wrote: »
    Any thoughts on relocating the HQ to a more useful building in Scarletwood like an NT, police, or the auto repair shop?

Probably shouldn't, especially as they are guaranteed to get even more than an HQ in a regular building.

Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    FYI Golf, your sig is FAR too big. Try to condense it, or put it in under a spoiler tag. :P

urahonky on
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Lol, it's so big I didn't even realize it was his sig, I though it was part of his post.

I'm at the park as a zombie but I don't need a revive right away, sitting at 30ap and am going to wait for 50 to stand anyway... How do I see my ID number?

TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Sorry.

Golf153 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    No worries brohan. :P

e: fuck died. Sighhhhh when will this damn horde leave??

urahonky on
  • Options
    JamesDMJamesDM Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    TheStig wrote: »
    Lol, it's so big I didn't even realize it was his sig, I though it was part of his post.

I'm at the park as a zombie but I don't need a revive right away, sitting at 30ap and am going to wait for 50 to stand anyway... How do I see my ID number?

Either click on your name while logged in which should bring you to your character page or look it up here.

JamesDM on
    If you have any complaints about this poster then feel free to: Иди на хуй, Сучьи :D

Steam, PSN, XBL, Xfire and everything else JamesDM
  • Options
    CheeselikerCheeseliker Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hmmm, someone extracted my dna but didn't revive me.

Cheeseliker on
  • Options
    WhiteZinfandelWhiteZinfandel Your insides Let me show you themRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Same, but if they put you on their friends list then they can select you specifically out of a horde for revival. Or shooting, but you know.

WhiteZinfandel on
  • Options
    Sakura_UsagiSakura_Usagi Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    :) I am hanging out at Wray Heights the Silwood Building for more syringes. There is a hospital next to this NT building so it makes it easier to stock up on syringes and FAK. The town seem to be much safer than up North, so if anyone need to stock up on supplies Wray Height is the place to be. =P I should be back to Stark building in 2 days at this rate.

My scientist and firefighter

Sakura_Usagi on
  • Options
    JamesDMJamesDM Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Excellent, I think I am going to get rid of UDBrain, yet again I quickly jumped to a VSB square and hit enter building, ran out of AP and assumed I was in the building on to find out that it had been upped to EHB. It doesn't really do anything besides changing the location barricade status is listed. /rant

JamesDM on
    If you have any complaints about this poster then feel free to: Иди на хуй, Сучьи :D

Steam, PSN, XBL, Xfire and everything else JamesDM
  • Options
    SegSeg Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hmmm, someone extracted my dna but didn't revive me.

I extract from Zombies as often as I can, but I am currently out of Syringes, so even if someone were looking for a revive I couldn't help them.

Seg on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Does anyone have a good idea how many zombies at the Park are WANGs?

Golf153 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    BigityBigity Lubbock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I can identify 9 standing dead as WANG.

And 3 of the dead dead.

I just killed Walking Hell, he's on my KoS list for douching us somehow.

Bigity on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    He is a douche. Was whacking us while hanging out at our revive point.

Cheeseliker on
  • Options
    SegSeg Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    There I was hanging out in a hospital waiting for some AP and healing people when I could. And some dude decides to wack at me with his axe.

I am so glad I decided to start using my contact list to keep track of douchebags. The other guy I have marked with a red name destroyed the generator that was helping me find FAKs.

Seg on
  • Options
    ArthilArthil Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Names Seg, give us names.

Also someone finish off the zed in Stark, it's only got 9 HP.

Arthil on
    PSN: Honishimo Steam UPlay: Arthil
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Um, you're wrong, it has 54 hp...I'm guessing someone killed it, but it has the stand-up for 1 ap thing.

Cheeseliker on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    That sonuva... well we need to get rid of it, barricade the building too. Try and get it to EHB as well, there are plenty of places to get in, not like a building being ruined makes you unable to get to another building, it just makes you take a long drop if you go to it.

At least I'm pretty sure all those blacked out boxes were ruined.

Arthil on
  • Options
    Mandalorian RoosterMandalorian Rooster Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Well, I just added all you WANG guys to my list. It goes alot faster if you enter "http://www.urbandead.com/contacts.cgi?add=" and add the contact number at the end.

So while I'm adding names, I'd like some of your guys' kill on sight names. http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1335396 is the only one I have. I know, he doesn't look like a PKer with those skills. But he axed me down when I was low on health at Pole Mall.

Mandalorian Rooster on
  • Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hey guys, I've been in Italy for the past 10 days.
    What have I missed?

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    Mandalorian RoosterMandalorian Rooster Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Oh, you know, just 200 zombies marching through Scarletwood and ruining every building in sight and the ongoing fight to keep Stark zombie free and all WANG revived.

Mandalorian Rooster on
  • Options
    SonelanSonelan Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Well I just went into Stark and the doors were wide open with a zombie and a dead body inside. I closed the doors and dumped the bodies but since I don't have construction I am gonna have to find somewhere safe to stay.

Also my profile: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1503646

Sonelan on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    dojangodojango Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    well, i ran out of AP and got eaten by zombies. at the rez point, but am probably low priority for a rez.

dojango on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Yeah, I woke up as a zombie outside Stark, so I shambled inside and killed one of the other zombies.
    Mad props for me plz.

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Yeah, I woke up as a zombie outside Stark, so I shambled inside and killed one of the other zombies.
    Mad props for me plz.

Uh did I happen to just kill you in stark?

Sonelan on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Sonelan wrote: »
    Mad props for me plz.

Nope, I think I've been dead for a while.

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Sonelan wrote: »
    Mad props for me plz.

Nope, I think I've been dead for a while.

ok I was making sure you weren't the zombie I just chopped up with my axe and dumped outside. I added everyone after i cleared the building.

Sonelan on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    CarcharodontosaurusCarcharodontosaurus Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Thank God! Finally, after weeks of shambling through Malton, I found a powered NecroTech Building with someone inside who was prepared to revivify me! Such relief! :D

On that note, where are you all hanging out? I've got a generator, petrol, a radio, and a good amount of weapons. Not much admittedly, but they should be of some use to you lot. :P

Carcharodontosaurus on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Stark is back at VSB++.

As for generators, bring it to Scarletwood and we'll decide once you're here what needs it most.

Willeth on
    @vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Yeah those barricades got brought down to light very quick. I suggest someone go in to bump it up into extremely. I got it back to VSB++ before I moved back northwest.

Arthil on
  • Options
    Killer AvacadoKiller Avacado Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Seems to be a bit of action going on in Pitney. St. Matthew's is up to HB so I can't leave without getting stuck outside. Just burning a few AP looking for FAK's until an opportunity presents itself.

Killer Avacado on
  • Options
    CarcharodontosaurusCarcharodontosaurus Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Willeth wrote: »
    Stark is back at VSB++.

As for generators, bring it to Scarletwood and we'll decide once you're here what needs it most.

Well, I'll make my way to the Stark Building. It might take a day or two (Brain Rot makes dying extra fun! :lol:) but you'll soon have another max level survivor. I can share stories of my time as a zombie, and weird people out by muttering about the benefits of cannibalism under my breath! :P

Carcharodontosaurus on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Nick SoapdishNick Soapdish Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Still making my way East to get to WANGquarters. Finally got free running, so that should speed things up.

How far out does the WANG radio signal go? Do you guys use that signal normally or any other good ones? I've got two radios, one set for the military frequency because I think it's kind of cool to get reports of doom every few hours, but the other radio is wide open for whatever.

Nick Soapdish on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Still making my way East to get to WANGquarters. Finally got free running, so that should speed things up.

How far out does the WANG radio signal go? Do you guys use that signal normally or any other good ones? I've got two radios, one set for the military frequency because I think it's kind of cool to get reports of doom every few hours, but the other radio is wide open for whatever.

WANG radio has recently had technical difficulties because of giant hordes of zombies. Once it is back up and running though I don't believe there is any limit to range on transmitters.

I ran out of syringes, so I've headed back to Danversbank to get more. Hopefully be back in a day or so.

Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    KagnarosKagnaros Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hey guys. Fellow Urban Deader here. Got zombified a day ago and now I'm roaming my way towards Stark Building. Where's the point to be rezed at? Ledward Park?

I'll be making my way towards that unless you guys know of a better place to get rezzed. In game I'm Charles Billingworth.

Kagnaros on
    fss.png
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Kagnaros wrote: »
    Hey guys. Fellow Urban Deader here. Got zombified a day ago and now I'm roaming my way towards Stark Building. Where's the point to be rezed at? Ledward Park?

I'll be making my way towards that unless you guys know of a better place to get rezzed. In game I'm Charles Billingworth.

Yeah, Ledward.

Quite a line has formed there :-/

Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    KagnarosKagnaros Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Kagnaros wrote: »

Yeah, Ledward.

Quite a line has formed there :-/

Yeah I noticed. :P I actually killed a zombie outside of Stark right now before I ran out of AP and went back to Ledward. There's a couple out there.

Kagnaros on
    fss.png
This discussion has been closed.