As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Christmas Avatars II: The Re-stupenating

JennieJennie Registered User regular
edited November 2006 in Artist's Corner
Ok so I got all that stuff fixed. (and all they had to do was ask nicely.) and now we have Christmas Avatars.

So does anyone have any good Christmas Avatars they would like to show off. Or anyone want to "Christmas up" some avatars. maybe a nice Han Solo in a Santa outfit. Starbuck wrapped up in a bow, whatever. Have fun, be nice, be naughty, go crazy with it.

Here is my contribution which sucks, and the original underneath. Shown in the original size for clarity in the one case and in the smaller size to hide the suckiness in the other case.

female6.png

female71.jpg

Jennie on

• Options
    edited November 2006
    "Wait, reverse that. Ok."

Jennie on
  • Options
    CamCam Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Wait so, you made that 3D model and yet you don't even know how to resize images?

Cam on
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    :|

Cam on
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    No :oops:

I very very badly reimagined the 3d image I ripped off. (Information wants to be free!)

I take no credit for the good stuff whatsoever and If I knew where it came from I would give totall credit cause whoever did it is great.

I've just started playing with paint/photshop/etc. and suck terribly but I'm working on it. I thought I would leave it to you pros to show me up.

Jennie on
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    I can't even find an emoticon for what I'm feeling right now

It's

Where is it

Cam on
  • Options
    MaydayMayday Cutting edge goblin tech Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    I was just about to post about how I need a new emoticon.

A "hand on face" emoticon.

You beat me to it, Cam. GJ.

Mayday on
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    I should start making my own, but I don't have a cool character that everybody associates with me like you and Buckwolfe do. :? That reminds me, I've got some sketching to do.

Cam on
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Maybe hobbes in a green and white stripes instead of the usual tiger pattern?

Jennie on
  • Options
    LlyLly Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Good grief.

LURK MOAR

Lly on
  • Options
    GrifterGrifter BermudaModerator mod
    edited November 2006
    Don't do this again, please.

Grifter on