As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Steak & Blowjob Day

QorzmQorzm Registered User regular
edited March 2009 in Social Entropy++
That's right, folks, tomorrow, March 14th is our favorite day of the year! Steak & Blowjob Day!

steak.jpg

This is the male version of Valentine's Day. A woman of your choice cooks you a steak dinner, and then she gives you a blowjob. It's a pretty simple concept that is extremely rewarding.

I assume most of you guys know about this holiday, since I think I originally heard about it here. Has anyone convinced their significant other that this is a legitimate holiday? Have you celebrated in the past?

Qorzm on

• Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Qorzm wrote: »
    That's right, folks, tomorrow, March 14th is our favorite day of the year! Steak & Blowjob Day!

steak.jpg

This is the male version of Valentine's Day. A woman of your choice cooks you a steak dinner, and then she gives you a blowjob. It's a pretty simple concept that is extremely rewarding.

I assume most of you guys know about this holiday, since I think I originally heard about it here. Has anyone convinced their significant other that this is a legitimate holiday? Have you celebrated in the past?

Ah, so you're Bryce.

Saw the update on Facebook.

No offense but I removed you as a friend because I couldn't figure out how the hell we were acquainted. Also I was flooded with your updates about things.

TankHammer on
  • Options
    NadsNads Bob Ducca Asleep in a cul-de-sac.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2009
    Oh, fantastic, a second holiday that I'll get nothing out of.

Nads on
    3c5d24e9-b7f2-44ba-bbf2-3b4658af70bd.jpg
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    This sounds promising

Steaks are delicious and blowjobs are probably less so but that doesn't make them any less fantastic

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Why don't you just fold this into Valentine's Day?

I mean, the way me and the missus run Valentine's Day, it is pretty much Steak and Blowjob day already, except it is also Chocolate and Massage day too.

sarukun on
  • Options
    JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I don't think Ben will really appreciate a steak...

Jordyn on
    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • Options
    JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I believe tomorrow's holiday status is already occupied.

Jimothy on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Jordyn wrote: »
    I don't think Ben will really appreciate a steak...
    Fortunately, this holiday has something for everyone!

Qorzm on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    The people who know/care about "Steak and Blowjob Day" are misogynists or so lonely they think this increases their chances when it doesn't.

his blog
    Holidays are supposed to cheer us up. So when I looked at my calendar and saw that March 14th was coming soon, I broke down in tears.

Tomorrow, March 14th is Steak & Blowjob day.

I'm a man. I have needs; needs of meat and mouths. For once, a holiday caters specifically to MY needs. But this isn't a holiday I can celebrate alone. I'm gonna need some help.

That's why I took my campaign of change to the internet, where you can find people who are willing to do anything. I posted a personal ad on Craigslist. Here it is:
    Hello, holiday celebrators! I'm sure you are aware of the popular holiday, Valentine's Day, celebrated every February 14th. This holiday caters largely to women, so a new holiday was created a few years ago. This holiday is called Steak & Blowjob Day. It is TOMORROW! It's the male equivalent to Valentine's day, celebrated one month after Valentine's Day, March 14th. The holiday is simple; A woman cooks a steak dinner, and then gives the man a blowjob, slang for oral sex.

The reason I'm posting this is because this year, I am without a partner. I am looking for a nice woman to invite me to her house, cook me a steak, and then give me a blowjob.

If you are interested, please reply immediately with a picture and a detailed explanation on your cooking abilities. I'll assume you know how to give a decent blowjob.

Thank you, and if you don't celebrate with me, make sure you celebrate somehow and spread the word!
    This might not be easy, which is why I also need your help. Do you know any women who know how to cook a steak medium rare and know how to suck a dick until it's dry? Good! My email is on the right.

You are sooo gonna get laid dogg!

TankHammer on
  • Options
    Bad-BeatBad-Beat Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    There are the lucky few, for whom, everyday is Steak & Blowjob day.

Bad-Beat on
  • Options
    Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Not as cool as October 9th.

Macro9 on
    58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options
    MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Nads wrote: »
    Oh, fantastic, a second holiday that I'll get nothing out of.

:^:

Meissnerd on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    The people who know/care about "Steak and Blowjob Day" are misogynists or so lonely they think this increases their chances when it doesn't.
    Holidays are supposed to cheer us up. So when I looked at my calendar and saw that March 14th was coming soon, I broke down in tears.

Tomorrow, March 14th is Steak & Blowjob day.

I'm a man. I have needs; needs of meat and mouths. For once, a holiday caters specifically to MY needs. But this isn't a holiday I can celebrate alone. I'm gonna need some help.

That's why I took my campaign of change to the internet, where you can find people who are willing to do anything. I posted a personal ad on Craigslist. Here it is:
    Hello, holiday celebrators! I'm sure you are aware of the popular holiday, Valentine's Day, celebrated every February 14th. This holiday caters largely to women, so a new holiday was created a few years ago. This holiday is called Steak & Blowjob Day. It is TOMORROW! It's the male equivalent to Valentine's day, celebrated one month after Valentine's Day, March 14th. The holiday is simple; A woman cooks a steak dinner, and then gives the man a blowjob, slang for oral sex.

The reason I'm posting this is because this year, I am without a partner. I am looking for a nice woman to invite me to her house, cook me a steak, and then give me a blowjob.

If you are interested, please reply immediately with a picture and a detailed explanation on your cooking abilities. I'll assume you know how to give a decent blowjob.

Thank you, and if you don't celebrate with me, make sure you celebrate somehow and spread the word!
    This might not be easy, which is why I also need your help. Do you know any women who know how to cook a steak medium rare and know how to suck a dick until it's dry? Good! My email is on the right.
    it's a joke

Qorzm on
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    4/20 is the best holiday

the choom gang knows what's up

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Seriously, if Valentine's Day is not already Steak and Blowjob day for you, then you fucked up.

sarukun on
  • Options
    sdrawkcaB emaNsdrawkcaB emaN regular
    edited March 2009
    LOL GUYS ARE ALL STUPID GLUTTONS WITH NO EMOTIONS OR THOUGHTS MORE COMPLEX THAN HOW TO BLOW THEIR LOAD ASAP

WOMEN ARE SHREWS WHO HATE SEX AND MAKE YOU BUY FLOWERS LOL

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited March 2009
    i thought tomorrow was pi day

shit, gotta find me some steaks shaped like pi

Unknown User on
  • Options
    satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    this is some dumb shit

satansfingers on
  • Options
    MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    LOL GUYS ARE ALL STUPID GLUTTONS WITH NO EMOTIONS OR THOUGHTS MORE COMPLEX THAN HOW TO BLOW THEIR LOAD ASAP

quick what do you think of racism!

Meissnerd on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Every day would be steak and blowjob day for me except that I only like to have steak twice a month at most because it's delicious but also not healthy to have every day.

And I prefer sexual intercourse to blowjobs mostly, though they are pretty sexy to have preformed.

TankHammer on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    when is it chicken and whine like a bitch day

Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Tomorrow is Saturday.

Bad-Beat on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    robothero wrote: »

It's in September I think.

TankHammer on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Kantankeris do you really think I expect any sort of sex out of this? could you not pick up any pieces of sarcasm on my site or on the ad I posted? are you that stupid?

Qorzm on
  • Options
    Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    robothero wrote: »

It's in September I think.

September 8th.

My birthday.

Macro9 on
    58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I am cooking a steak tonight

I probably won't ask for a blowjob, though

we're having a friend over and I think it'd be impolite

Moriveth on
  • Options
    edited March 2009

Shut up and go buy a shirt with a shark eating a kitten on it. We gotta start this Pineapple Express remake ASAP.

Nads on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    pork and rape a teenage coed day

Unknown User on
  • Options
    sdrawkcaB emaNsdrawkcaB emaN regular
    edited March 2009
    You know what's retarded

There are so many negative stereotypes about men

we're supposed to be lazy, gluttonous, emotionally stunted, selfish, rude, dirty, and an assortment of other stereotypes

for an example of this see any Carl's Jr commercial ever

LOL GUYS THINK FANCY IS A BURGER FROM CARLS JUNIOR HAHA MEN SURE ARE UNSOPHISTICATED

but weirdly, huge segments of our society praise and reward people who conform to what really ought to be considered negative and damaging misandrist stereotypes

Like, what exactly do men gain from being masculine if this is what masculinity has become?

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    oh awesome, PA is going to take another day out of its schedule to remind me how alone I am

thanks, queermos

MrMonroe on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    god, just shut up

satansfingers on
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    My girlfriend keeps having to remind me about it.

"Sooooo, you looking forward to the weekend?"

"Huh?"

"The weeeeeekend"

"Oh yeah!"

However she isn't the best cook so instead she's taking me to this awesome Irish pub and buying me one.

EDIT: A steak. Not a blowjob.

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    You know what's retarded

we're supposed to be lazy, gluttonous, emotionally stunted, selfish, rude, dirty, and an assortment of other stereotypes

for an example of this see any Carl's Jr commercial ever

LOL GUYS THINK FANCY IS A BURGER FROM CARLS JUNIOR HAHA MEN SURE ARE UNSOPHISTICATED

but weirdly, huge segments of our society praise and reward people who conform to what really ought to be considered negative and damaging misandrist stereotypes

Like, what exactly do men gain from being masculine if this is what masculinity has become?

do you want some chicken with your whine?

Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    You know what's retarded

Stop quoting my OkCupid profile.

Nads on
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Man Backwards, you seem to get a wee bit too upset about what is obviously a silly joke

I mean c'mon, fuck

Moriveth on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    she isn't buying you a blowjob too, is she?

Qorzm on
  • Options
    SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    dumb hero I think that you might possibly be homosexual

Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Nads wrote: »
    You know what's retarded

Stop quoting my OkCupid profile.

hey baby, i see we like the same things

satansfingers on
  • Options
    JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    What in the world is Carl's Jr?

Jimothy on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    I think I am going to have salmon and spinach dill in a white sauce tomorrow.

Bad-Beat on
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Snowbeat wrote: »
    dumb hero I think that you might possibly be homosexual

There are theories, yes.

Abracadaniel on