As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Is Think Geek a-feared of me?

strebaliciousstrebalicious Registered User regular
edited November 2006 in Debate and/or Discourse
So they got that customer action shots thing over there. So I submitted one, and they used it. It's of the FF - Caught in the Act t-shirt. Go ahead, click on that little picture down there on the page. Hrm, odd, didn't load. Oh wait, it did. Normally, it goes to a separate page with a bigger version of the picture. But in my case, it doesn't.

So now is that just an error in coding on Think Geek's part? There is a bigger version of the picture on the site (playing around with URLs will tell you that). Or do they just not want people to see what a horrible picture it is? Are only beautiful people allowed to be customers in action? Who knows.

Oh and here is a link to the original. Not for the faint of heart.

camo_sig2.png
strebalicious on

• Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited November 2006
    ...the hell?

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
This discussion has been closed.