Photoshop - Animated Sig Question

LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
edited March 2009 in Artist's Corner
I'm wanting to create a new Forum sig (possibly for use here at PA, but mainly to use on my guild forums for WoW).

My idea for a matching Avatar/Sig is that I want to use Gir from Invader Zim. For my Avatar I found a good pic and I want to keep it simple.

For the sig, I'm thinking I want to go animated. I found a great animated dancing Gir at this site:
http://home.bellsouth.net/coDataImages/p/Groups/163/163590/pages/400516/GIR.gif

But I'm not satisfied with just a dancing Gir.

For those of you who are more talented at PS than I am, is there a way I could plop that animated GIF on top of a background with some text? My concept is that I want the monkey face in the background that pops up occasionally on Invader Zim. Then I want the dancing Gir on top of that with the phrase "I'm dancing like a monkey!" that he says in one of the episodes.

I've got a novice amount of skill with PS, enough that I can do basic image manipulation but I don't know anything at all about animation. Is my concept even possible?

Lucascraft on

• crawdaddiocrawdaddio Tacoma, WARegistered User, ClubPA
    edited March 2009
    *cough*

crawdaddio on
    Try putting your donger in a dishwasher and see how that comes out.
  • LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Ahh pardon me. I don't come into the art forum often. My apologies. I will repost in the thread you linked. Mods feel free to kill this thread.

Lucascraft on
This discussion has been closed.