As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

We Salute You, Space-Bat (and Beavo is awesome)

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Red pandas are hella cute.

Bedlam on
  • Options
    MorgensternMorgenstern ICH BIN DER PESTVOGEL DU KAMPFAFFE!Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Man, this thread needs some red panda pictures stat.
    red_panda_close_up.jpg

Morgenstern on
    “Every time we walk along a beach some ancient urge disturbs us so that we find ourselves shedding shoes and garments or scavenging among seaweed and whitened timbers like the homesick refugees of a long war.” - Loren Eiseley
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    OH GOD IT WALKS LIKE A MAN!

pandastanding.jpg

Bedlam on
  • Options
    QuestionMarkManQuestionMarkMan Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    You can do 1-on-1 meets with the Red Panda for like $45 at the Wellington Zoo here (which is like $22 American with the awesome exchange rate right now)

QuestionMarkMan on
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2009
    give that red panda a Wall Street Journal and a cigar

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    MorgensternMorgenstern ICH BIN DER PESTVOGEL DU KAMPFAFFE!Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Druhim wrote: »
    give that red panda a Wall Street Journal and a cigar

That red panda just saw his stocks hit rock bottom and he's going to jump!

Morgenstern on
    “Every time we walk along a beach some ancient urge disturbs us so that we find ourselves shedding shoes and garments or scavenging among seaweed and whitened timbers like the homesick refugees of a long war.” - Loren Eiseley
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Well that settles it. Red Pandas are my favorite animal.

Bedlam on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Yea, same here.

Morgenstern on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Yeah, we have a lot in common. Headbutting asian girls for example.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    I'd heabutt her

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    with my dick

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Sometimes you can't beat headbutting Asian girls in the face. I do it down on Whyte Ave from time to time. They come out of LuLuLemon and I just give them the old whack.

Then I ask for their number.

Morgenstern on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    You really have to establish dominance in that situation.

Bedlam on
  • Options
    L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    beavotron wrote: »
    L|ama wrote: »
    Coldbrand wrote: »
    ferrets are fucking horrible disgusting vermin

says the filthy disgusting creature that spits on people

least I don't destroy populations of native birds

yes, stoats/ermines and ferrets eat kiwis and their eggs

watch the kiwi video again, and think about that

there is only one breed of wild ferret and it's not even truly related to the domestic ferret. it's called the black footed ferret and it lives in the midwest united states and is currently endangered. domestic ferrets have been selectively bred for generations to be mousers for farmers. it's like you're comparing a wolf to a poodle. wolves hunt and eat rabbits, so poodles must as well.
    check your facts, son.

a poodle let loose in a chicken coop could still quite easily kill a lot of chickens, and escaped pet ferrets do eat bird eggs. Domesticated cats kill a shitload of native birds too, to be fair.

L|ama on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Yea, Asian girls like that.

Morgenstern on
  • Options
    edited March 2009

there is only one breed of wild ferret and it's not even truly related to the domestic ferret. it's called the black footed ferret and it lives in the midwest united states and is currently endangered. domestic ferrets have been selectively bred for generations to be mousers for farmers. it's like you're comparing a wolf to a poodle. wolves hunt and eat rabbits, so poodles must as well.
    check your facts, son.

a poodle let loose in a chicken coop could still quite easily kill a lot of chickens, and escaped pet ferrets do eat bird eggs. Domesticated cats kill a shitload of native birds too, to be fair.
    Birds are pretty gay though.

Most of 'em anyway.

Bedlam on
  • Options
    edited March 2009

check your facts, son.

cats kill for fun too. fuckers.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    WallhitterWallhitter Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Space-Bat is currently chilling with David Bowie.

Wallhitter on
  • Options
    edited March 2009

check your facts, son.

that's pretty much exactly what llama just said?

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    they're no sloths

That Dave Fella on
    PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    My dog follows me around the house and somteims farts when he stands right next to me. He then runs off and hides.

He's a son of a bitch.

Morgenstern on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Druhim wrote: »

check your facts, son.

that's pretty much exactly what llama just said?

oh, yeah i suppose he did. :| but yeah, cougars are cocks. all slaughtering whole herds of sheep in some crazy berserk rage.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Wallhitter wrote: »
    Space-Bat is currently chilling with David Bowie.

burnin up his fuel out there

GOD SPEED YOU, LITTLE GUY

MrMonroe on
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    My dog follows me around the house and somteims farts when he stands right next to me. He then runs off and hides.

He's a son of a bitch.
    My dog does this, as well. It's too annoying for words to convey accurately.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Hacksaw wrote: »

He's a son of a bitch.
    My dog does this, as well. It's too annoying for words to convey accurately.

He's done it before when my girlfriend and I were on the couch watching tv, and he's up there with us. Suddenly he lets one out, jumps and walks off and we don't notice the fart for about 10 seconds.

She's blamed it on me several times before.

This dog is a son of a bitch. I need to say it again.

Morgenstern on
  • Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009

He's a son of a bitch.

Why yes

Yes he is

Olivaw on
    signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    scarlet blvd.scarlet blvd. Bebop Cola Goooood!Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I want the screenplay for Space-Bat: The Movie on my desk by noon tomorrow, you all got that?!

We have to make something to commemorate this brave little soul and his flight to the heavens

scarlet blvd. on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Yea, that's what I was going for.

Morgenstern on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    I want the screenplay for Space-Bat: The Movie on my desk by noon tomorrow, you all got that?!

We have to make something to commemorate this brave little soul and his flight to the heavens

i'll call dreamworks.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    The Space Bat video posted earlier made me choke up a little bit

I am easily manipulated emotionally, I suppose

Olivaw on
    signature-deffo.jpg
  • Options
    L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Space chimps? Fuck that noise.

L|ama on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    A tear jerker eh? I like that point of view, Olivaw, how would you like to be a director in the Motion Picture industry?

scarlet blvd. on
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Space chimps? Fuck that noise.

Flies on the moon? Fuhgeddaboutit

Antimatter on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Holy fuck. If we made a movie out of this, we'd make millions. Maybe billions.

We'd need a happy ending, though, so he will have to be high fiving the moon at the end.

Morgenstern on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    A tear jerker eh? I like that point of view, Olivaw, how would you like to be a director in the Motion Picture industry?

How much money will you give me

Olivaw on
    signature-deffo.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Olivaw wrote: »

How much money will you give me

30 thousand sound good to you? Any more and you'll be breaking my balls Olivaw... just breakin' 'em

edit: well, you think about it, and tell me later how much having a job is worth to you. I have to go find someone for casting...

scarlet blvd. on
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009

We'd need a happy ending, though, so he will have to be high fiving the moon at the end.

see it's bound to work because it will be an animated movie about a bat who made all his own rules, a bat who wouldn't resign himself to hanging upsidedown in caves and eating insects, a bat who had a dream.

and it's based on a true story

#pipe on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    #pipe wrote: »

see it's bound to work because it will be an animated movie about a bat who made all his own rules, a bat who wouldn't resign himself to hanging upsidedown in caves and eating insects, a bat who had a dream.

and it's based on a true story

watchmen spoilers!
    my favorite part of the opening of the watchmen movie is when the soldiers shoot the guns at the people putting flowers in them.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    #pipe, I like your style.

I may not agree with you about the drummer for Saosin, but I like your style when it comes to how we're going to pitch this thing to the big players.

Morgenstern on