As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Help me locate this schwarzenegger spoof

Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
edited March 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
Ok, so a few weeks ago I was using this web-browser application called Stumble where it takes you to a random website. It took me to this spoof video of an older guy sitting on a stool explaining how Schwarzenegger's whole acting career was actually carefully orchestrated by him pretending to be a CIA agent giving Arnold missions and that in all of Arnolds movies he thought he was actually fulfilling his missions. As in there was no acting involved, it was just Arnold being Arnold. It had a lot of clips from his different movies.

I thought it was pretty hilarious and I've been wanting to watch it again and show people, but I can't for the life of me find it. I don't remember what website it was. My browser history is long gone. Since I used Stumble to find it I thought maybe there is some record of sites I have stumbled onto through that, but I couldnt locate any such records. Searching on google for anything I can come up with returns infinity results, I can't find anything useful.

I'm watching Total Recall on TV right now, and god damnit I want to see that spoof video again!

Al_wat on