As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Damn You Technologically Adept Neighbors!

RuckusRuckus Registered User regular
edited November 2006 in Help / Advice Forum
So, problem, my apartment complex has recently experienced a boom in the amount of 2.4Ghz traffic, I have at least 7 Wireless Access Points within range, and I think at least one of them is on the same channel or is at the edge of range of mine to cause my notebook connection issues.

Does anyone know of any free or opensource Windows software that will display the signal strenghts of the 14 or so WIFI channels used in north america (so I can adjust mine to an empty area)?

Ruckus on

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Netstumbler?

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    haroOharoO Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Winner

haroO on

haha made you look
  • Options
    RuckusRuckus Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Feral, I am eHumping your leg Right Now.

Admin can locky this

[edit] Also , for reference: 2 neworks on #11 (including mine) and 5 networks on channel #6.

Ruckus on
This discussion has been closed.