As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Deadwood region 2 dvd's and commentaries

GrisloGrislo Registered User regular
edited May 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
Alright, so I own the season 2 Deadwood dvd, the uk/European release. In the dvd folder, under the 'written/directed by' info, some of the episodes are listed as having audio commentaries, yet they don't seem to be available on the actual dvd. No menu to select them, and I can't access them by changing the audio via the remote. Anyone out there with Deadwood region 2 dvd's with the same problem, or a solution?

Google wasn't helpful, but maybe I just have poor Google skills.

This post was sponsored by Tom Cruise.
Grislo on

• Options
    nosnibornosnibor Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Sometimes they're listed under special features, or audio options. You might have to dig into the main menu.

edit: I have the US version, so of course your mileage may vary.

nosnibor on
    When you're a spy, it's a good idea to give away your trade secrets in a voiceover on a TV show.
  • Options
    ImprovoloneImprovolone Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Where did you buy your DVD? it might be a bootleg, because changing the audio should give you the commentary.

Improvolone on
    Voice actor for hire. My time is free if your project is!
  • Options
    GrisloGrislo Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Not a bootleg, no, and there are no audio features. I'm starting to think that they basically just copied the artwork for the case, including all that information, but never intended to include commentaries.

Which pisses me off, but there's not much to be done.

Grislo on
    This post was sponsored by Tom Cruise.
  • Options
    froggy80froggy80 Registered User new member
    edited May 2009
    I have the region 2 DVD's as well, and I was so disappointed when discovering they had no special features. It's just unbelievable. I mean what's the point of not including it? I know it's p*ssed off plenty of European fans.

froggy80 on