As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Jake and the [Chat]man

1363738394042»

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited April 2009
    Elendil wrote: »
    If only we had elected Ron Paul

That's what I'm saying.

Organichu on
  • Options
    JohannenJohannen Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Seriously I'm crunked.

Johannen on
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    anyone who doesn't want to pay taxes has to spend some time with the pain monster

tyrannus on
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    I like how income is supposed to be a direct measure of productivity.

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    JohannenJohannen Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I have had enough of the greed and dopishness. I want utopia and we all should. Fuck this im going to bed. night night my life failures.

Johannen on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited April 2009
    Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Johannen wrote: »
    I almost nailed a teacher, but now Im dcrewedl

I just skimmed backwards from the last post to here and now I am stuck, nay dwelling on this post.

What happened?

Comeon I know you are gonna refresh this at leastonce more before sleep.

Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Elki wrote: »
    Obviously they didn't.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    ResRes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    tyrannus wrote: »
    anyone who doesn't want to pay taxes has to spend some time with the pain monster

See you April 15th, folks!

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    this backne is so damn painful.

My back has been itching like fucking crazy for the last week.

I taped a plastic fork to a pen at work today to act as my back scratcher.

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited April 2009
    I sympathize with Louis CK:

I was making out with this chick, and I started to put my hand up her shirt and she stopped me. I think, ok, and we go back to kissing. A second later I put my hand on her ass, riding down her skirt. She grabs my hand, and she stops me. I figure whatever, we make out a little longer, and then we say goodnight. I see her the next evening and she comes up to me and asks "why didn't anything happen between us last night?" I look at her, confused, and go "well, because you didn't want it to". She responds that I shouldn't be silly, of course she did, she was really into it. I ask "so why did you keep stopping me?"

She goes "I like it when a guy just GOES for it". I ask her what she means, and she responds "I'm kind of weird, I like it when a guy holds me down and fucks me, that turns me on". I give pause for a second, and answer "well you should have told me that, I'd have gladly done it". She goes "no, no- it's gotta feel real, it's gotta feel dangerous".

"WHAT, LADY, ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND? Do you think that I'm just going to RAPE you on the off chance that, I don't know, maybe you're into that shit?"

Organichu on
  • Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Res wrote: »

Remember Remember the 15th of April

wazilla on
    Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    # Two words: Olduvai Cliff. "A rash of permanent electrical blackouts... and the Stone Age is just around the corner." And coincidentally, or not, it's forecast/predicted to hit in 2012. And scarier, no one has come forth with a refutal against this doomsday argument so far.

TVTropes only ever gets dumber. :|

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    ResRes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    wazilla wrote: »
    Res wrote: »

Remember Remember the 15th of April

wut

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Squirminator2kSquirminator2k they/them North Hollywood, CARegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    Jump Leads writer Paul Varley is obsessed with TV Tropes, and actually used it as the primary research tool for his story "Who Wants To Rule The World?" (which finished today).

Squirminator2k on
    Jump Leads - a scifi-comedy audiodrama podcast
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    # Two words: Olduvai Cliff. "A rash of permanent electrical blackouts... and the Stone Age is just around the corner." And coincidentally, or not, it's forecast/predicted to hit in 2012. And scarier, no one has come forth with a refutal against this doomsday argument so far.
    I know, right

It's called a "refutation"

Elendil on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited April 2009
    Elendil's thread.

1-3-05.jpg
    Tycho wrote:
    I'm having an issue with the upload script, no doubt a ripple created by some year change bullshit. It is no matter, I am resourceful and man enough to be called master by FTP. Behold, sir: your comic strip.

Uwe Boll is directing a film based on the (apparently liquefied and reconstituted) Alone In The Dark games, a trailer for which can be seen here but don't take that as an endorsement. I just put some HTML around it is all. That hardly counts as an edict, and anyway this new trailer doesn't really hit the high comedic notes like House of the Dead's "That's Spanish For Death." It's just a trailer for a movie I don't want to see, that happens to be called something I once recalled with affection. Budgets are, inexplicably, up. Look at Tentacle Bob there in the trailer. That don't cost a hundred bucks.

I never know exactly what it is I'm seeing as I watch the career arc of Uwe Boll. I've thus far considered him to be a kind of perpetual failure machine, like some lever is constantly being pulled and questionable films are being produced which are perceived by the optic nerve where they enter the brain and men die. I would never have suggested that he meant to do what he does - careening from license to license, scraping out anything wholesome and throwing the husk at me - but there is plainly a trajectory here and the universe does not appear to be reprimanding him.

The comic isn't about him, it's about Christian Slater. When we were in California last time for E3, I actually saw him outside one of the tchotchke holes that burrow up on Hollywood Boulevard. He had clearly reinvented himself as a thugged out hooligan who kept it real for the streets, and offered me a compact disc he had recorded under the pseudonym Slate Dogg. He also had a selection of excellent watches.

The album was only seven dollars. I recorded an album no-one ever listened to myself, so I gave it a shot. He makes it clear on the opening track that under no circumstances will he tolerate his styles being bitten, nor should one attempt bite his stylos. He also has dark words for wack emcees but I don't want to spoil it.

(CW)TB out.

i'm pretty when i lie

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.