Options

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin

1373839404143»

• Options
    JebralJebral The guy nobody pays attention to Down South in the land of free thinkingRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Ancient Armor = all hits do 10% damage, I do believe.

Jebral on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Wow, that would be a kickass item to have on this mode.

And I just beat him by some miracle. Had to stock up on potions again though. And I've already passed the ending-changing battle too (wow it was really easy this time).

Henroid on
  • Options
    Neo RasaNeo Rasa Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Henroid wrote: »

And I just beat him by some miracle. Had to stock up on potions again though. And I've already passed the ending-changing battle too (wow it was really easy this time).

The extra modes are not quite as amazing as the Dracula's Curse homage in Dawn of Sorrow, but they're awesome just the same.

The real bonus is the difficulty adjustments. You can set a maximum cap for how high your level can get prior to starting the game.

Neo Rasa on
    "You know how Batman hangs people over the edge of buildings and gets them to spill information. That's Neo Rasa's way of it, but instead of information, he just likes to see people suffer." ~Senor Fish
  • Options
    FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Neo Rasa wrote: »
    Henroid wrote: »

The extra modes are not quite as amazing as the Dracula's Curse homage in Dawn of Sorrow, but they're awesome just the same.

The real bonus is the difficulty adjustments. You can set a maximum cap for how high your level can get prior to starting the game.

Hee hee. Read the spoiler; "this mode" = "level 1 cap mode"

FunkyWaltDogg on
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Yeah I just jumped right into the hardest mode available without really doing much. I'm glad I mastered my use of the bwaka knife though. This weapon kicks the shit out of a lot of enemies.

Henroid on