As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

This stuff will kill you (a thread about the most sinfully delightful foods)

logic7logic7 Registered User regular
edited May 2009 in Debate and/or Discourse
Since the thread about disgusting, questionable food is turning into one about mind bending culinary delights that's sure to kill you, I figure we take those delights and put 'em here.

I present Carne Asada Fries.

carneasadafries.jpg

Found at most 'Bertos-type corner mexican resturants in the Metro Phoenix area these things are french fries (usually fried in lard) with a ton of carne asada, cheese, guacamole, pico de gallo, onions, and sour cream piled on top. IF you can finish a tray of them, you'll likely need a nap.

add on...

logic7 on

• Options
    necroSYSnecroSYS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2009
    ....so this thread is basically exactly the same as the other one

necroSYS on
  • Options
    logic7logic7 Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    no... the other is about disgusting, questionable stuff and has devolved into "thsi is so awesome but you'll die after eating it".

I figured a thread NOT talking about eating testicles, ovaries, lymphnodes and brains was warranted.

logic7 on
  • Options
    PeregrineFalconPeregrineFalcon Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Muthafuckin' deep fried chocolate/candy bars.

PeregrineFalcon on
    Looking for a DX:HR OnLive code for my kid brother.
    Can trade TF2 items or whatever else you're interested in. PM me.
  • Options
    Loren MichaelLoren Michael Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dongpo's_pork

This is a local dish from where I'm at in China.

Dongpo's pork is a famous Hangzhou dish which is made by pan-frying and then red cooking pork belly. The pork is cut to around 2 inches square in dimensions, consisting of half fat and half lean meat. The mouth feel is oily but not greasy, with the fragrance of wine.

260px-DongPoRou.jpg

I eat this all the time here, and somehow I've been losing weight.

It's so goddamn good.

Loren Michael on
    a7iea7nzewtq.jpg
  • Options
    RocketSauceRocketSauce Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    The KFC Bowl. Hot, deep fried, cheesy sex in a bowl.

RocketSauce on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    The best food isn't all that unhealthy though. Banana nutella crepes, for example.

TL DR on
  • Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited May 2009
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dongpo's_pork

This is a local dish from where I'm at in China.

Dongpo's pork is a famous Hangzhou dish which is made by pan-frying and then red cooking pork belly. The pork is cut to around 2 inches square in dimensions, consisting of half fat and half lean meat. The mouth feel is oily but not greasy, with the fragrance of wine.

260px-DongPoRou.jpg

I eat this all the time here, and somehow I've been losing weight.

It's so goddamn good.

That looks terrible.

And this thread is not sufficiently distinguishable from the other thread.

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
This discussion has been closed.