As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Do you hear a dial tone...?

TopiaTopia Registered User regular
edited May 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
Cause I am off the hook!

I need saying like that one, which I got from Frisky Dingo, may that show rest in piece.

Other such sayings...

Don't call the plumber cause I just drained it.
Gimme a hammer cause I just nailed it!
Call 911 cause I am on fire!

I'm not really a douchebag, I just must know more of these sayings!

Topia on

Posts

  • Options
    Feels Good ManFeels Good Man Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Get the plates cause you just got served.


    ~finger snap~

    Feels Good Man on
  • Options
    DocDoc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2009
    Call me butter, I'm on a roll

    Doc on
  • Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    "You need to be sharper, or you just won't cut it."

    Zilla360 on
  • Options
    JNighthawkJNighthawk Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    They call me the bus driver, because I take people to school!

    JNighthawk on
    Game programmer
  • Options
    RubberACRubberAC Sidney BC!Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    JNighthawk wrote: »
    They call me the bus driver, because I take people to school!

    Also works as:
    Am.. Am I a bus driver? Because i just took you to school
    Or:
    I must be the lunch lady, because you just got served.

    RubberAC on
  • Options
    BartholamueBartholamue Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum...and I'm all out of gum.

    Bartholamue on
    Steam- SteveBartz Xbox Live- SteveBartz PSN Name- SteveBartz
  • Options
    DrFrylockDrFrylock Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    When leaving:
    • I'm out like a scout.
    • I'm out like a trout.
    • I'm out like Ellen DeGeneres
    • I'm out like the fat kid in dodgeball.
    • I'm gonna make like a fetus and head out.
    • I'm gonna make like a Catholic and pull out early.
    • I'm gonna make like a bakery truck driver and haul buns.
    • I'm gonna make like a shepherd and get the flock outta here.
    • I'm off like a prom dress.
    • I'm gonna make like a donkey d*ck and hit the road.
    • I'm gonna make like Al Qaeda and blow this place.
    • I'm gonna make like an F-16 and take off.

    DrFrylock on
  • Options
    WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Make like a tree and get outta here.

    8-D

    Willeth on
    @vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
  • Options
    blakfeldblakfeld Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    DrFrylock wrote: »
    When leaving:
    • I'm out like a scout.
    • I'm out like a trout.
    • I'm out like Ellen DeGeneres
    • I'm out like the fat kid in dodgeball.
    • I'm gonna make like a fetus and head out.
    • I'm gonna make like a Catholic and pull out early.
    • I'm gonna make like a bakery truck driver and haul buns.
    • I'm gonna make like a shepherd and get the flock outta here.
    • I'm off like a prom dress.
    • I'm gonna make like a donkey d*ck and hit the road.
    • I'm gonna make like Al Qaeda and blow this place.
    • I'm gonna make like an F-16 and take off.

    Or if you're as horrible a person as I

    I'm gonna make like a fetus and abort.

    blakfeld on
  • Options
    WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Make like a guillotine and head off.

    Willeth on
    @vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
  • Options
    tony_importanttony_important Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum...and I'm all out of gum.

    thank you Mr. Nukem

    tony_important on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Willeth wrote: »
    Make like a tree and get outta here.

    8-D

    That's about as stupid as a screen door on a battleship.

    Sir Carcass on
  • Options
    JadedJaded Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Willeth wrote: »
    Make like a tree and get outta here.

    8-D

    That's about as stupid as a screen door on a battleship.

    Or the ejector seat on a helicopter?

    My fav... once used against me and stolen (whilest playing video games) is:
    UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT KICK ~insert persons name here~ ASS.

    Jaded on
    I can't think of anything clever.
  • Options
    DeadfallDeadfall I don't think you realize just how rich he is. In fact, I should put on a monocle.Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Let's make like hockey players and get the puck outta here.

    Deadfall on
    7ivi73p71dgy.png
    xbl - HowYouGetAnts
    steam - WeAreAllGeth
  • Options
    rfaliasrfalias Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    You are stupid, I'm not.

    I WIN

    rfalias on
  • Options
    ErandusErandus Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum...and I'm all out of gum.

    thank you Mr. Nukem

    You actually need to thank Roddy Piper in "They Live", which predates Duke Nukem 3D by 8 years.

    Erandus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Unearthly StewUnearthly Stew Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Willeth wrote: »
    Make like a guillotine and head off.

    My personal favorite is: Let's make like a broken condom and head out.

    Might want to watch where you say it though.

    Unearthly Stew on
  • Options
    ascannerlightlyascannerlightly Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    what has two thumbs and is way better than you at this game?
    THIS GUY!!!
    Willeth wrote: »
    Make like a tree and get outta here.

    8-D

    That's about as stupid as a screen door on a battleship.
    I HATE MANURE!!!!

    ascannerlightly on
    armedroberty.jpg
  • Options
    DocDoc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2009
    I missed it. :(

    Doc on
  • Options
    GanluanGanluan Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    "Don't bother paying your electric bill, 'cause I'm lighting you up."
    "Kiss your momma at the bus stop, 'cause I'm taking you to school"
    "This shot is harder than a blind lesbian's nipples in a fish market"

    Ganluan on
  • Options
    saint2esaint2e Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    My favorite is "Well, I'm off like a prom dress".

    I also use the "make like a fetus and head out" line too.

    However, I'm gonna use the bakery truck one to be less abrasive. ;)

    saint2e on
    banner_160x60_01.gif
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Call me mint jelly, 'cause I'm on the lam!

    (Thank you, Abe Simpson.)

    firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
Sign In or Register to comment.