As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Bayonetta E3 trailer: 60 fps LOCKED

124»

• Options
    RobmanRobman Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I am happy that my girlfriend also loves these retarded games. She found Bloodrayne in my DVD case and fell in love with it, and bought the sequel.

Robman on
  • Options
    SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Robman wrote: »
    I am happy that my girlfriend also loves these retarded games. She found Bloodrayne in my DVD case and fell in love with it, and bought the sequel.

I remember thinking to myself: "Wow. You know, each Bloodrayne game has its problems...but if they combined elements from the first with the second: use the second's game engine, controls, etc., with the first's ridiculously-over-the-top Fascist German setting and enemies, you could have a pretty good game."

Then again, I did beat the second Bloodrayne. I had a roommate who nabbed the first one on PS1 (why not on Xbox, I have no idea, we had both).

Synthesis on
  • Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Synthesis wrote: »
    urahonky wrote: »
    Anyway. Bayonetta is a Day 1 for me... Though getting married might make things like buying games more difficult. I'll just have to build up some karma.

I do not envy you. I would just have to make peace with myself if I wanted to pick up Bayonetta (still on the fence about it, along with many other games).

Yeah we're going to be living on the wire when it comes to money so Gamefly will be my only shot at playing a lot of games starting June 27th :P

urahonky on
  • Options
    MongerMonger I got the ham stink. Dallas, TXRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Oh, Gamersyde, how I love you so. Always bringing the 60 frame 720p hotness.

Goddammit, PA, are some of you still doubting that Kamiya will rock your faces? Your tunes will change come release. How they will change.

Also, taking bets on 3 boss missions and no save points.

Monger on
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited May 2009
    My bad. I wasn't responding to someone else's question. I meant I was expanding upon what they had said about Capcom. ...Why can't I edit.

45. fucking. seconds.

It's because you ate a serious infraction for being a dickwad, and you're rapidly approaching your second one.

Echo on
  • Options
    SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Anyway. Bayonetta is a Day 1 for me... Though getting married might make things like buying games more difficult. I'll just have to build up some karma.

I do not envy you. I would just have to make peace with myself if I wanted to pick up Bayonetta (still on the fence about it, along with many other games).

Yeah we're going to be living on the wire when it comes to money so Gamefly will be my only shot at playing a lot of games starting June 27th :P

Ouch. Still, you do what you must. I remember I used a summer at Columbia University as an excuse to purchase some console games of, let's say, less than upstanding taste. "Come on, it's six guys crammed in a crappy dorm room in Manhattan! What were we supposed to do? Go to a musical?"
    Monger wrote: »

Goddammit, PA, are some of you still doubting that Kamiya will rock your faces? Your tunes will change come release. How they will change.

Without the doubt, there would be no fun discussion about crotches.

Also, you're probably right about the 3 bosses with no save points. Which is not a good thing.

Synthesis on
  • Options
    ScottyScotty Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
  • Options
    MongerMonger I got the ham stink. Dallas, TXRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Monger wrote: »

Without the doubt, there would be no fun discussion about crotches.

Also, you're probably right about the 3 bosses with no save points. Which is not a good thing.
    It is too a good thing. What kind of dominatrix would she be if she didn't punish you a little?

:winky:

edit: I haven't seen anyone post this, but here's a video of Kamiya dissecting one of the first trailers. Not really any new information, but you do get to see him be wacky. And in English.

Monger on
  • Options
    kriegskriegs Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    No boss gauntlet?

Aw man... I like boss gauntlets. The string of bosses in DMC3 was probably my favorite part of the game.

It's ok though, Kamiya, I'll still buy your game.

kriegs on
This discussion has been closed.