As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PDF -> Excel Help

CorvusCorvus .VancouverRegistered User regular
Hi Folks,

Quick question, I have several multi page PDF docs full of tables that I need to export into Excel format or CSV that I could import into Excel.

Anyone have any recommendations for a good free app without trial limitations that can do this? I've downloaded a few things like Able2Extract only to find that the trial versions have severe limits so they don't really work out.

I have Acrobat Pro 8.0, which natively will let me export one page at a time into excel, but unfortunately, they didn't clue in that being able to export multiple pages would be a good thing until 9.0, which I don't have the money for at this point.

I'm trying Nitro's online thingy but it seems to take a while, so I'm looking for other options while I wait to see if anything shows up from that.

:so_raven:
Corvus on