As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Need my DnD fix

SnifferSniffer Registered User regular
edited December 2006 in Critical Failures
Ok so i looked about and stuff for about a week give or take, and found very little to help my DnD fever. I saw the PbP rg starting up, but that isnt really the kind im into. I prefer iron clad warriors bashing one anothers face in with a good hammer, or rasing a couple undead to do my fighting because im lazy.

So if anyone knows where i can find a place to play some free online DnD with some peeps that would be awesome. Or if someone starts a PbP for DnD that would be just as good, because m free time might be limited due to school work, and the biddy.

cheers,

White Power for england, White Power today, White Power for britain, before it gets to late.
Sniffer on

• Options
    #14#14 Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    I'd really like to play D&D online as well. My group fell apart and I'm not having any luck finding a new one.

#14 on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Ya i know, so i guess we have you now, so that makes 3, i can get more, but we have to figure out a system, but for now it seems our best system is the honor system, which shouldnt be to hard, because it really isnt all that fun if you keep cheating.

Any more people into this, or just have an idea on how to go about best doing this please post or pm me.

Sniffer on
    White Power for england, White Power today, White Power for britain, before it gets to late.
  • Options
    Mr_RoseMr_Rose 83 Blue Ridge Protects the Holy Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    RolePlay on-line provides forums with special set-ups for DMs and a dice roller for exactly this sort of thing.
    If you just need a dice roller and already have somewhere to play, Invisible Castle has a free dice roller which saves rolls with a publicly accessible web address.

Mr_Rose on
    ...because dragons are AWESOME! That's why.
    Nintendo Network ID: AzraelRose
    DropBox invite link - get 500MB extra free.
  • Options
    #14#14 Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    I'm totally in. I'm Dutch but my English is good enough. I think.

#14 on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Lol, i duno why but when ever i hear a person is dutch i think austin powers goldmember, but yaits cool, im posting on the other site to find some players and dms, ill get back to you when i do, and if i just find game starting up ill see if they can fit us in.

Cheers,

Sniffer on