As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Company Of Heroes CD key?

ShortBusHelmutShortBusHelmut regular
edited June 2009 in Games and Technology
Hey I have the Company Of Heroes DVD gold edition and I wanted to reinstall it but I can't find the CD key. I googled it and some people say it's on the back of the manual but it's not on mine. Does anyone know where I can find the CD key?

ShortBusHelmut on

• Options
    PeregrineFalconPeregrineFalcon Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Might want to edit the title to make it not look like you're trolling for a free key. :P

Check for a random slip of paper, or maybe on the second-to-last page if it was a sticker?

PeregrineFalcon on
    Looking for a DX:HR OnLive code for my kid brother.
    Can trade TF2 items or whatever else you're interested in. PM me.
  • Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    on the case somewhere or on the CD

The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Ok I just got this off their website. "The CD key should have come printed on a small piece of white card." So I'll dig around and see if I can find the card. Thanks for the replies though.

ShortBusHelmut on
  • Options
    Delta AssaultDelta Assault Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Yea... it's this card with the words "Don't Lose This Number!"

I wrote it down on the manual too, just to be safe.

Delta Assault on
  • Options
    TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Did you ever play multiplayer? I think the CD Key is linked to your Relic Online account. How you'd find it, I dunno, but that means it's probably somewhere online or something.

TychoCelchuuu on
  • Options
    citizen059citizen059 hello my name is citizen I'm from the InternetRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    You can also try e-mailing their support and see if they can get you a new key.

I did this with my copy of Race Driver 2 when I lost the key. I emailed Codemasters support, they asked me for the serial number on the underside of the disc. I emailed that info back to them, and they sent me a new key within a day.

Different group, I know, but it can't hurt to try if you get stuck.

citizen059 on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    citizen059 wrote: »
    You can also try e-mailing their support and see if they can get you a new key.

I did this with my copy of Race Driver 2 when I lost the key. I emailed Codemasters support, they asked me for the serial number on the underside of the disc. I emailed that info back to them, and they sent me a new key within a day.

Different group, I know, but it can't hurt to try if you get stuck.

Hey thanks for the idea. I called their tech support number in the back of the manual and they were able to give me my key over the phone because I had registered online when I first installed the game.

ShortBusHelmut on