Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Glasses/clothes/shoes thread

1235763

Posts

  • KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    gym shorts are the best shorts

    Kovak on
  • GafotoGafoto Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    bongi wrote: »
    robothero wrote: »
    Faricazy wrote: »
    plaid shorts are 99% awful

    wrong.

    In 5 years, people are going to look back and wonder what they were thinking.

    If you want something nice for summer, get some light khakis or modern cut slacks without lining.
    oh my god what

    what do you wear in the summer to cover your paleness bongi

    what are you wearing right now?

    Gafoto on
    sierracrest.jpg
  • DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Wiki said legal blindness is vision that cannot be corrected to 20/200, but I am not sure what the means in regards to the numbers we are all familiar with.

    DouglasDanger on
    I play games on ps3 and ps4. My PSN is DouglasDanger.
  • KrunkMcGrunkKrunkMcGrunk Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    bongi wrote: »
    of course fashion from now is going to look stupid in 5 years time that's the whole point of fashion

    There are certain looks which have remained largely the same. New England prep, for example.

    KrunkMcGrunk on
    mrsatansig.png
  • GafotoGafoto Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Kovak wrote: »
    gym shorts are the best shorts

    that's what I have on

    there is a nice breeze going on right now I tell you what

    Gafoto on
    sierracrest.jpg
  • Charles KinboteCharles Kinbote Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    homemade jean shorts = the bombbbb
    are you boomhauer

    man iliikejuhtin ahn sayen ah mean maybe, man

    Charles Kinbote on
    www.twitter.com/amazingwarlock
  • UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Wiki said legal blindness is vision that cannot be corrected to 20/200, but I am not sure what the means in regards to the numbers we are all familiar with.

    sweet, as long as I can still read the letters on the chart I'm good until I get lasik

    Usagi on
  • The Far SideThe Far Side __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2009
    homemade jean shorts = the bombbbb
    are you boomhauer

    man iliikejuhtin ahn sayen ah mean maybe, man
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3C_wLCZ18M

    The Far Side on
    33aqfwk.jpg
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    so http://www.gilt.com right now has some $500+ sunglasses for ~$130

    i kind of am tempted to buy one because i need shades, and i was looking at 130 dollar ray bans anyway so... 130 for 550 dollar shades doesn't seem so bad

    if any of you need an invite to gilt let me knows

    Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • Charles KinboteCharles Kinbote Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    bongi wrote: »
    of course fashion from now is going to look stupid in 5 years time that's the whole point of fashion

    There are certain looks which have remained largely the same. New England prep, for example.

    that's not fashion, though

    that's just a way of dressing

    Charles Kinbote on
    www.twitter.com/amazingwarlock
  • The Far SideThe Far Side __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2009
    is that gonna lead me to white girls in oversized sunglasses? if not: why should i care

    The Far Side on
    33aqfwk.jpg
  • edited June 2009
    Gafoto wrote: »
    bongi wrote: »
    robothero wrote: »
    Faricazy wrote: »
    plaid shorts are 99% awful

    wrong.

    In 5 years, people are going to look back and wonder what they were thinking.

    If you want something nice for summer, get some light khakis or modern cut slacks without lining.
    oh my god what

    what do you wear in the summer to cover your paleness bongi

    what are you wearing right now?
    a pair of grey, slim-cut jeans and a white t-shirt

    bongi on
  • DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    bongi wrote: »
    of course fashion from now is going to look stupid in 5 years time that's the whole point of fashion

    There are certain looks which have remained largely the same. New England prep, for example.

    also, every day "jeans, t-shirt, sneakers" will always be fine if you don't go with goofy colors or patterns or cuts

    DouglasDanger on
    I play games on ps3 and ps4. My PSN is DouglasDanger.
  • KrunkMcGrunkKrunkMcGrunk Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    bongi wrote: »
    of course fashion from now is going to look stupid in 5 years time that's the whole point of fashion

    There are certain looks which have remained largely the same. New England prep, for example.

    that's not fashion, though

    that's just a way of dressing

    OK then.

    KrunkMcGrunk on
    mrsatansig.png
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    some titanium polarized aviators for 130... christ.. should i do it

    ahhhh

    Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    robothero wrote: »
    Faricazy wrote: »
    plaid shorts are 99% awful

    wrong.

    In 5 years, people will look back and wonder what they were thinking.

    Get some light khakis or modern cut slacks without lining.

    Light khakis are beyond dull. I for one am not going to dress like it's junior prom every day. Thank god my employer doesn't have a dress code.

    Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters
  • DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited June 2009
    let me guess I should be wearing a blue blazer with a patch over the breast and a turtleneck too


    plaid shorts have always been pretty awesome.

    Unknown User on
  • BlitzkriegBlitzkrieg Registered User
    edited June 2009
    Pay someone a lot of money to shoot lasers into your eyes.

    Blitzkrieg on
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    ive never owned plaid shorts

    can indian people wear plaid shorts

    i wouldn't feel ok in plaid shorts

    Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • GafotoGafoto Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    bongi wrote: »
    Gafoto wrote: »
    bongi wrote: »
    robothero wrote: »
    Faricazy wrote: »
    plaid shorts are 99% awful

    wrong.

    In 5 years, people are going to look back and wonder what they were thinking.

    If you want something nice for summer, get some light khakis or modern cut slacks without lining.
    oh my god what

    what do you wear in the summer to cover your paleness bongi

    what are you wearing right now?
    a pair of grey, slim-cut jeans and a white t-shirt

    If you wear slim-cut pants in the US south during summer you will fucking die.

    Gafoto on
    sierracrest.jpg
  • Charles KinboteCharles Kinbote Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    hey guys

    I want a brown light wool button-up jacket with epaulets that I can wear without buttoning it up and still look normal

    where would an hombre find a thing like this

    Charles Kinbote on
    www.twitter.com/amazingwarlock
  • KrunkMcGrunkKrunkMcGrunk Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Gafoto wrote: »
    bongi wrote: »
    Gafoto wrote: »
    bongi wrote: »
    robothero wrote: »
    Faricazy wrote: »
    plaid shorts are 99% awful

    wrong.

    In 5 years, people are going to look back and wonder what they were thinking.

    If you want something nice for summer, get some light khakis or modern cut slacks without lining.
    oh my god what

    what do you wear in the summer to cover your paleness bongi

    what are you wearing right now?
    a pair of grey, slim-cut jeans and a white t-shirt

    If you wear slim-cut pants in the US south during summer you will fucking die.

    Cotton or linen pants breath pretty well without a lining.

    KrunkMcGrunk on
    mrsatansig.png
  • The Far SideThe Far Side __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2009
    1923

    The Far Side on
    33aqfwk.jpg
  • MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Butters wrote: »
    robothero wrote: »
    Faricazy wrote: »
    plaid shorts are 99% awful

    wrong.

    In 5 years, people will look back and wonder what they were thinking.

    Get some light khakis or modern cut slacks without lining.

    Light khakis are beyond dull. I for one am not going to dress like it's junior prom every day. Thank god my employer doesn't have a dress code.
    one of the main reasons for quitting one of my jobs was having to wear khakis

    Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
    Twitter Steam Playstation- Mechaphiliac
  • KrunkMcGrunkKrunkMcGrunk Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    hey guys

    I want a brown light wool button-up jacket with epaulets that I can wear without buttoning it up and still look normal

    where would an hombre find a thing like this

    H&M had some last week. Macy's might have some? You could probably get that in a decent end-of-season sale.

    KrunkMcGrunk on
    mrsatansig.png
  • FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    1923
    1917

    december

    the rhineland

    Faricazy on
  • KrunkMcGrunkKrunkMcGrunk Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Mysst wrote: »
    Butters wrote: »
    robothero wrote: »
    Faricazy wrote: »
    plaid shorts are 99% awful

    wrong.

    In 5 years, people will look back and wonder what they were thinking.

    Get some light khakis or modern cut slacks without lining.

    Light khakis are beyond dull. I for one am not going to dress like it's junior prom every day. Thank god my employer doesn't have a dress code.
    one of the main reasons for quitting one of my jobs was having to wear khakis

    Khakis are as variable as jeans. There are a lot of different styles. People associate them with business casual, but I think you will see them coming back into popularity over the next couple of years.

    KrunkMcGrunk on
    mrsatansig.png
  • The Far SideThe Far Side __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2009
    Faricazy wrote: »
    1923
    1917

    december

    the rhineland
    war was beginning

    The Far Side on
    33aqfwk.jpg
  • DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited June 2009
    Madras shorts will never go out of style. Even "new england prep" understands this.

    Unknown User on
  • MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    some titanium polarized aviators for 130... christ.. should i do it

    ahhhh
    I'm thinking about it. they'd make me look like an asian gangster!

    Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
    Twitter Steam Playstation- Mechaphiliac
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2009
    Mysst wrote: »
    some titanium polarized aviators for 130... christ.. should i do it

    ahhhh
    I'm thinking about it. they'd make me look like a tiny, harmless asian gangster!
    :winky:

    Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Charles KinboteCharles Kinbote Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Faricazy wrote: »
    1923
    1917

    december

    the rhineland

    well I don't want a coat

    thanks, krunk, I'll look into that.

    Charles Kinbote on
    www.twitter.com/amazingwarlock
  • GafotoGafoto Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Mysst wrote: »
    some titanium polarized aviators for 130... christ.. should i do it

    ahhhh
    I'm thinking about it. they'd make me look like an asian gangster!

    acceptable

    Gafoto on
    sierracrest.jpg
  • KrunkMcGrunkKrunkMcGrunk Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    robothero wrote: »
    Madras shorts will never go out of style. Even "new england prep" understands this.

    You are one passive-aggressive fellow.

    KrunkMcGrunk on
    mrsatansig.png
  • MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Mysst wrote: »
    Butters wrote: »
    robothero wrote: »
    Faricazy wrote: »
    plaid shorts are 99% awful

    wrong.

    In 5 years, people will look back and wonder what they were thinking.

    Get some light khakis or modern cut slacks without lining.

    Light khakis are beyond dull. I for one am not going to dress like it's junior prom every day. Thank god my employer doesn't have a dress code.
    one of the main reasons for quitting one of my jobs was having to wear khakis

    Khakis are as variable as jeans. There are a lot of different styles. People associate them with business casual, but I think you will see them coming back into popularity over the next couple of years.
    fuck popularity, where are my black jeans in a loose fit goddamit

    Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
    Twitter Steam Playstation- Mechaphiliac
  • KrunkMcGrunkKrunkMcGrunk Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Cannot recommend H&M enough. Excellent clothes. And cheap!

    KrunkMcGrunk on
    mrsatansig.png
  • Charles KinboteCharles Kinbote Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    H&M is pretty cool

    we don't have any around here though sooooo I am probably going to need to find an online store

    I wish bemis was around so he could link me that military surplus site

    Charles Kinbote on
    www.twitter.com/amazingwarlock
  • DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited June 2009
    robothero wrote: »
    Madras shorts will never go out of style. Even "new england prep" understands this.

    You are one passive-aggressive fellow.

    idgi

    Unknown User on
  • FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Faricazy wrote: »
    1923
    1917

    december

    the rhineland

    well I don't want a coat

    thanks, krunk, I'll look into that.
    why wool though

    coats are made from wool

    if you're looking for a military style jacket, then get a military style jacket. those are made from cotton or canvas usually.

    Faricazy on
  • MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Gafoto wrote: »
    Mysst wrote: »
    some titanium polarized aviators for 130... christ.. should i do it

    ahhhh
    I'm thinking about it. they'd make me look like an asian gangster!

    acceptable
    I totally just bought them. now I have to get contacts

    Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
    Twitter Steam Playstation- Mechaphiliac
This discussion has been closed.