Options

Screw You England! [CHAT]

• Options
    PicardathonPicardathon Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    There is this weird ad for the SAT's about achieving stuff.
    satachievemore.com
    what the hell? Why?

Picardathon on
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2009
    Obs has apparently been quiet lately.

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2009
    Here's what I learned this evening:

Ceramics chicks with boyfriends are hot.
    Ceramics chicks without boyfriends are terribly not hot.

Edit: and by "hot" I mean "jesus fuckall cock screaming christ i would cum after :30 of intercourse" and by "not hot" i mean "jesus fuckall cock screaming christ my dick would retreat into my body if you came after me"

_J_ on
  • Options
    monikermoniker Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Elki wrote: »
    Greeper wrote: »
    What do people usually do all summer? I'm frighteningly bored.

Time to make an Insane ToDO LIST!

Fall in love > get heart broken > bitterness.

sayanything.jpg

moniker on
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Now. Did you learn this from your window? You went out there. Please tell me you went.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    _J_ wrote: »

Ceramics chicks without boyfriends are terribly not hot.

The experiment that led to this conclusion included hilarious yet depressing shenanigans, did it not?
    Edit: Definitely depressing. Might be so depressing as to not be hilarious.

Picardathon on
  • Options
    BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited July 2009

and later cool

Bama on
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    You have a fantastic sig.

I really do.

I wish I could give credit to whoever made it but I don't know who it was.

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Now. Did you learn this from your window? You went out there. Please tell me you went.

I went out and was sociable.

Jesus fuck there were 4 girls out there who I would have boned until my dick fell off.

But they ALL had guys.

Like, really, tight little asses and cute faces and perky little titties.

_J_ on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    _J_ you're creeping me out now son.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Podly are you sure Sierra Nevada is actually good?

Yeah, I like it a lot. I think it's a good beer, and the bodega by me has it for under $10 for a six pack. I've been on an IPA kick recently, so and good IPA is gonna appeal to me. At the price, it's a fantastic beer.

Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Podly wrote: »

Yeah, I like it a lot. I think it's a good beer, and the bodega by me has it for under $10 for a six pack. I've been on an IPA kick recently, so and good IPA is gonna appeal to me. At the price, it's a fantastic beer.

Dogg get yourself Lagunitas IPA asap.

Also Burning River if you can find it.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    _J_ you're creeping me out now son.

Hey, I was sociable so that you could live vicariously through me. And now you're hating on my reporting?

That's not cool, man.

_J_ on
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Man, Patton Oswalt is a pretty miserable human being, but he has some great jokes.

Also, DUE, are you going to bed, or would you mind listening to something?

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    It's $7 a six-pack at Safeway, and $22 a twenty-four pack at Costco. :P

Thanatos on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    You know what? Ten is a really, really good album and I"m glad I bought the remix.

Picardathon on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Man, Patton Oswalt is a pretty miserable human being, but he has some great jokes.

Also, DUE, are you going to bed, or would you mind listening to something?

I've got ears and time. Trying to figure out my opinion of the new Royksopp at the moment.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited July 2009

Man, don't get me wrong, I like Lagunitas a lot. But it's hard to get a six pack of good IPA at 2 in the morning. I love me some stone and dogfish head, but they don't stock bodegas with no wayerbacher.

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2009
    What's wrong with Patton Oswalt?

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Elki wrote: »
    Greeper wrote: »
    What do people usually do all summer? I'm frighteningly bored.

Time to make an Insane ToDO LIST!
    Fall in love > get heart broken > bitterness.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GluCM_ggMvw

Thanatos on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Thanatos wrote: »

Man, I love Costco. They treat their employees very well, and they've got awesome deals. I'm going home to visit mis padres this saturday and I'm hoping they give me a ride home so I can stock up on shit from costco. Don't they have awesome deals on bigass bottles of goose and patron as well?

edit* @DUE: cool, bouncing now

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited July 2009

Man, don't get me wrong, I like Lagunitas a lot. But it's hard to get a six pack of good IPA at 2 in the morning. I love me some stone and dogfish head, but they don't stock bodegas with no wayerbacher.

You know. I had Stone's IPA again earlier this week. It just doesn't hit the spot for me. The after taste that comes with it is just a little bit too complex I really couldn't enjoy a sixer of it. Oddly I adore their Ruination.

edit: Podly. Try Ketel One instead of Goose.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    So now i'm confronted by the fact that I gained nothing by spending the evening being sociable where, had I stayed in my apartment, i could have increased my WoW gold amount and jacked off already.

Cost-benefit assessment: Hanging out with human beings is stupid.

_J_ on
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Variable wrote: »
    Gim wrote: »
    I know what I'm gonna do while I wait for the movie thread.

be back soon.

I bet it's shadow puppets.

it was shadow puppets of you writing the movie thread and me posting in it.

I have to make up the movies because I never remember to check out the upcoming releases.

It's a pretty sad time.

On the other hand, that sounds like rather advanced, nuanced shadow puppetry. High five!

Gim on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    If any of you don't care about the movie Orphan. Please go spoiler the ending for yourselves so you can laugh with me.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Stone is a bit cocky when it comes to their beer -- it's too muscular, it's not graceful enough. (It works with the Arrogant Bastard and Ruination, but an IPA is a more subtle drink.) I love it, but it can't hold a candle to Dogfish Head.

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    So now i'm confronted by the fact that I gained nothing by spending the evening being sociable where, had I stayed in my apartment, i could have increased my WoW gold amount and jacked off already.

unless you bone

Variable on
  • Options
    edited July 2009

Man, I love Costco. They treat their employees very well, and they've got awesome deals. I'm going home to visit mis padres this saturday and I'm hoping they give me a ride home so I can stock up on shit from costco. Don't they have awesome deals on bigass bottles of goose and patron as well?
    Depending on what state you're in, yeah. They're not allowed to sell anything but beer and wine in Washington and Oregon, but they have six-packs of hard liquor in California.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    edited July 2009

First of all, _J_, you know that cost/benefit analyses are stupid. Second of all, I'm sure that you are much more tolerable in person just by having conversed with people.

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    :whistle: Freezing, rest his head on a pillow made of concrete, oh yeah
    feeling, maybe he'll somethingsomethingsomething
    Hey now, faces that he see are somethingsomething familiar
    Oh Don't grin, he can't help that when he's happy he looks insane, uuhhyuh.:whistle:

Picardathon on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    wiki doesn't have the full plot

Variable on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Stone is a bit cocky when it comes to their beer -- it's too muscular, it's not graceful enough. (It works with the Arrogant Bastard and Ruination, but an IPA is a more subtle drink.) I love it, but it can't hold a candle to Dogfish Head.

I've had a difficult time finding anything that does. Lagunitas is like 1.75 a bottle here and the lower alcohol content makes it pretty appealing so it's my goto IPA. But goodness 90 minute is fantastic.

Levitation is one beer that Stone does very very well.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited July 2009

Depending on what state you're in, yeah. They're not allowed to sell anything but beer and wine in Washington and Oregon, but they have six-packs of hard liquor in California.

I think that they do sell liquor at Costco's in mass, but maybe I'll try to get them to take me to one in RI, just in case.

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited July 2009

I think your analysis is off. Now you can imagine having what having sex with those girls while you're jacking off.

Picardathon on
  • Options
    edited July 2009

Major Spoiler for this movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpMLpRRANRQ&feature=PlayList&p=332576D9E99B2D32&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=47
    She's just an angry midget.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    podly and due, if you ever see this, try it http://www.stoudtsbeer.com/brewery_styles-big-beers.html#

Variable on
  • Options
    edited July 2009

First of all, _J_, you know that cost/benefit analyses are stupid. Second of all, I'm sure that you are much more tolerable in person just by having conversed with people.

I was my normal sociable, funny, charming self. But they're all either taken or...I don't really know what the other option is.

But the night shall end with me jacking off as opposed to being sucked off. So, really, nothing gained by sitting in my yard talking to tight-assed perky-titted girls who are taken.

_J_ on
  • Options
    edited July 2009

I've had a difficult time finding anything that does. Lagunitas is like 1.75 a bottle here and the lower alcohol content makes it pretty appealing so it's my goto IPA. But goodness 90 minute is fantastic.

Levitation is one beer that Stone does very very well.

I'm saving dogfish head for my gf to taste. I haven't even told her about it yet. I've got her drinking Blue Moon, Magic Hat #9, and Brooklyn Lager so far.

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited July 2009

Major Spoiler for this movie
    She's just an angry midget.

jeeeeeeeezus

Variable on
  • Options
    JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009

Sierra nevada is good pale ale, but is nothing compared to 4:20 (local pale ale),

and Magic hat makes an AMAZING IPA

Jokerman on
This discussion has been closed.